Re: What kind of music do you listen too

Este wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:18 pm A lot bruh
The last playlist I downloaded was awesomemix from guardian of galaxy, lots of old songs!

Also have a lot of French rap : ) from France
Ah brother Im not really into hip hop✌️The only hip hop I’ve listen to when I was way younger was groups like Public Enemy !
But now when it when it comes to music from France ! Now that’s where one of my all time favourite band are from la France
🤘Berurier Noir🤘I’m 45yrs old and I still like my old time Punk(anti-racist/anti-fascist )

Re: What kind of music do you listen too

Patpare wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:15 pm
Este wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:18 pm A lot bruh
The last playlist I downloaded was awesomemix from guardian of galaxy, lots of old songs!

Also have a lot of French rap : ) from France
Ah brother Im not really into hip hop✌️The only hip hop I’ve listen to when I was way younger was groups like Public Enemy !
But now when it when it comes to music from France ! Now that’s where one of my all time favourite band are from la France
🤘Berurier Noir🤘I’m 45yrs old and I still like my old time Punk(anti-racist/anti-fascist )

Wow, it's been a while since i've heard of Beru ! lol. now I feel old as hell hahaa ! I do still listen to Dead Kennedy's, NoFX and sex pistols for sure heh ! OÏ !