Re: Going to vancouver next week

I am back from Vanvouver what a nice place I can't wait to go again. I stopped by four dispensaries while there and bought almost three ounces of flower also distillate, budder, tincture some rosin and edibles. Strains consist of Pineapple express, death bubba, red congolese, super sour tangie, orange crush, hindu kush, grape god, pink crack and a 7 gram can of viper.

I wanted to see so much more but its hard with the wife and kids to get away to go to the dispensaries. I went to gastown and a couple other places is it OK to name them and show what I got from them?

So far I have only smoked the PE, DB, RC and the SS tangie. The DB and SS tangie were stronger than the others

U/Fargin_Bastich wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:18 pm I am looking for suggestions of Cannabis coffee shops and dispensaries and or areas to go that would be good to sample and tour?

I am even interested meeting up with anyone that might want to give me a tour of vancouver cannaculture.
Bro im so jealous. :D
I cant wait for the day cannabis coffee shops are a normal thing to see.
I love me a nice joint with my own home brewed coffee, best thing since sliced bread. 8-)

DankBud wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:10 pm
U/Fargin_Bastich wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:18 pm I am looking for suggestions of Cannabis coffee shops and dispensaries and or areas to go that would be good to sample and tour?

I am even interested meeting up with anyone that might want to give me a tour of vancouver cannaculture.
Bro im so jealous. :D
I cant wait for the day cannabis coffee shops are a normal thing to see.
I love me a nice joint with my own home brewed coffee, best thing since sliced bread. 8-)

Dude me to! My dream to see cannabis coffee franchise shops every corner like Starbucks