**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

PNWBUD.ca Review

MOM Name PNWBUD.com (https://www.pnwbud.com/)

Overall rating out of 10: 8/10

Ordering & Pricing: I placed my order wednesday morning. It was at the PO by noon. Arrived Friday. Oz's are around $200. I didn't look at much else because they had a sale on Lindsay OG and others for 100/oz. Ordering is the standard cart system. Although this MoM is not on the list i decided to give it a go because of paypal. Knowing i could file a claim to dispute was reassuring, due to the fact reviews were non-existent.

Communication: Terrible! It turns out all my messages were being sent to the spam folder and i wasn't able to establish contact with the mom until i filed a paypal dispute. I also never received tracking. Once i got connected to the MoM though the communication was timely and pleasant. They informed me tracking wasn't necessary as my package was at the PO. Beauty.

Packaging: 8 packages of 1/8ths in small foil pillow packs, in a smell proof bag, in a bubble mailer

Products / Photos:
The attachment IMG_0549.JPG is no longer available
Lid Shot! With Toonie for scale
IMG_0549.JPG
Mason Jar Glamor Shot!
I absolutely love this stuff before bed. It knocks me out Quick. It smells great, tastes great and big clouds in the vape. It's not sticky but the nugs are dense with a nice coating of crystals. The high is good but i can't say for how long it lasts because i use it for sleep.

Incentive for Customers: Lindsay OG for $100 an oz! ridiculous

Incentive for Review: None

Notes: The order being in 8 1/8th bags was kind of annoying. But the quality was there and the price was right. I would buy this again especially for the sale price