**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

The green ace.

Ordered on the 13th (thursday) didnt get shipped until the 17th (monday).

Ordered 14 of death bubba. Weighed in at 13.9 and close to a gram was bottom bag buds, super tiny.

7 of bubba kush weighed in at 7.2. No useless buds.

I was offered a 10$ coupon for next time for the shipping delay. Needless to say i wont be using it. Theres nothing i hate more than getting shorted.

Re: The green ace.

Damn sounds like you didn't get a good experience with them . Was it that bad ? I just placed an order through them today . So I won't get it until next week.

I guess let's see how it plays out. I ordered the blue cheese , Tom Ford and skunky diesel.

Did you smoke your bubbas yet?

He told me usually they do not ship Friday orders out next day because they would just sit at CP for the weekend so shipping on Monday will help keep the flowers stay fresh. But not sure why your Thursday's did not get ship next day ..perhaps it is a bit busy at his shop during this season. Mine got shipped next day when I ordered them on Monday.

I ordered on Dec 13 and it was not shipped until Dec 16. The 4 oz's that I order came in 8 x 14g pouches. 3 pouches were under weight, 3 pouches were over weight and 2 were exact. It just happened that the overage covered the under weight for each strain so I did not complain.

Henderjo wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:30 pm Did I miss something or are people hating for .1
.........no we can't be ........I'd hoped we as a community are better than this thread...
No, a single person is hating for .1. I am acknowledging their pain, but I am not hating or in any way swayed from my intended future purchase from The Green Ace. .1 ain't even a vape bowl.

Henderjo wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:30 pm Did I miss something or are people hating for .1
.........no we can't be ........I'd hoped we as a community are better than this thread...
I think he chalked the 1g of shake in the Death Bubba as a loss. Poor guy would legit die if he tried gov weed.

xsinx wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:59 pm
I think he chalked the 1g of shake in the Death Bubba as a loss. Poor guy would legit die if he tried gov weed.
lmaooooo, haha man he would cry! :lol:
if you're upset about 0.1, I can give you a bong rip buddy!

Yeah when I got my order from GA everything was over by atleast 0.2.
And the samples I got were around 1.2-1.3g. A nug probably fell off the scale when they were bagging I bet. If there’s one thing I liked about my package from GA it was the care they take in picking out nice nugs for your order. My 3.5g order of death bubba, were just two big nugs weighing around 3.8g, they didn’t trim off the excess 0.3g like most places would.

I've seen people missing a 7s who weren't as butthurt as you are over a 0.1

On my personal order from TheGreenAce they forgot about a 3.5, I e-mailed them and got the credit for it. No biggie.

Mistakes happen sometimes, you got given a coupon for like 10x the value of what was missing. Accept it and move on.