**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Cancelled my account without warning!!!

I'm not usually someone that escalates a matter. Not normally, but, there has been a cancellation of my CW account without notice or explanation.

I wrote to Tony after I could not access my account. My username is not recognized and my email doesn't help either.

I don't know if there are any rules about inactivity, because I haven't placed an order since July 1st. I haven't, yet I have, been still patronizing CW, just in a roundabout way.

If it would make any difference, I would explain myself in detail to Tony, however, no reply (as of writing of this review) Not what I have come to expect from CW.

I had quite a few points saved up that I sorely needed to apply to my order. Merry Christmas to me.

Re: Cancelled my account without warning!!!

Could be wrong. I believe the affiliate program got canceled. As a result some accounts were deleted. You can contact tony and he said he will port the points over ( comment under the dramatic cheapweed contest thread ). As for the lack of email response i can only say that its christmas so who knows. everything is slower atm as people spend time with families. Good Luck

If the affiliate prgm was cancelled, then, I would expect a form letter or email to that effect. My account has built up about $60-$70 (points not commission) from last recollection, and I wanted to place an order. No account, no response, no way I'm giving up on those points and opening another account. I'm not upset with CW or Tony, as he has been more than reasonable since I started ordering from them. But, my herb supply is dwindling and I want to place an order. It's more frustration than anything else, but, days pass like hours and I fear being without great bud for the 1st time since finding CW.

I had the same issue. I couldn't login with my saved info. Account was gone. I had to recreate the account after talking with Tony. CW ported over my previous orders once I brought it to his attention. He gave me back my lost points. I expressed to Tony that losing people accounts and canceling the affiliate program would likely have some backlash from the community but he had his reasons. Hopefully things get sorted out for you and cw keeps moving forward with their customer service and products

Ffxitubby wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:02 am Could be wrong. I believe the affiliate program got canceled. As a result some accounts were deleted. You can contact tony and he said he will port the points over ( comment under the dramatic cheapweed contest thread ). As for the lack of email response i can only say that its christmas so who knows. everything is slower atm as people spend time with families. Good Luck
Correct,

If you contact Tony you would get the points credited back into a new account,

Going to be straight up, I worked throughout the holidays as much as I could until a family matter reoccurred, all emails got replied within a few hours as my team has mentioned and I oversee things while I am attending my personal matters

Emails are still being responded, so not sure if OP contacted us

support@cheapweed.ca

cheapweedca wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:14 pm
Ffxitubby wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:02 am Could be wrong. I believe the affiliate program got canceled. As a result some accounts were deleted. You can contact tony and he said he will port the points over ( comment under the dramatic cheapweed contest thread ). As for the lack of email response i can only say that its christmas so who knows. everything is slower atm as people spend time with families. Good Luck
Correct,

Going to be straight up, I worked throughout the holidays as much as I could until a family matter reoccurred, all emails got replied within a few hours as my team has mentioned and I oversee things while I am attending my personal matters

support@cheapweed.ca
I can understand and do appreciate the difficulties in keeping a large customer base happy. Some things do slip through the cracks.

One thing worth mentioning is that both of my emails sent to support@cheapweed.ca came back as bounced.

The "bounce mail" feature was part of am older Mac OS and I used to intentionally bounce some emails to make them think my email address wasn't correct. The reason I think that something weird is going on is that my emails (written soon after each other) took varying times to be rejected. Got one back this morning, from a Friday message.

So, with no working email, I don't see how anyone can respond to me (or anyone else), but that isn't my problem.

Getting things straightened out is. and I don't see how to do that if my emails keep getting bounced.

Incidental_Advocate wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:28 am
cheapweedca wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:14 pm
Correct,

support@cheapweed.ca
I can understand and do appreciate the difficulties in keeping a large customer base happy. Some things do slip through the cracks.

One thing worth mentioning is that both of my emails sent to support@cheapweed.ca came back as bounced.

The "bounce mail" feature was part of am older Mac OS and I used to intentionally bounce some emails to make them think my email address wasn't correct. The reason I think that something weird is going on is that my emails (written soon after each other) took varying times to be rejected. Got one back this morning, from a Friday message.

So, with no working email, I don't see how anyone can respond to me (or anyone else), but that isn't my problem.

Getting things straightened out is. and I don't see how to do that if my emails keep getting bounced.
Send Tony a PM here...