**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Pacific Cannabis! Review # 1 :)

Sign up is simple, it's like the other MOMs I've came across so far. Their website is nice too, i really like it and its easy to navigate through. This package was sent to me free, which is really awesome! Excellent path of promotion I think. Even though it was free and I'm still really pumped about it, that won't interfere at all with my review. Honesty goes a long way, and everyone benefits from it. :)

The packaging was in very nice sealed bags, typical packaging, but their logos are nice as well as the touch of Gold. I like it. Unfortunately no THC or CBD content (I know that's normal, persistency might change this lol).

Pineapple Express - Sweet Citrus, almost like pineapple, with almost a "field" kind of smell. The taste is like the smell. The ash is dark, smoke is medium smooth (possibly needed more flush time) Densish buds, medium light green, nice orange hairs and a nice sparkle. I've always liked this strain and still do. Good job to PC with this 1, I like it. Good for daytime and happyness, helps you eat and concentrate. I'm sure there's some pain relief in this strain as well. 7/10

Lemon Haze - Another strain I've always enjoyed for daytime. Citrusy, Grassy Haze smell and taste. Smells a tiny bit more citrusy than I'm used to for this strain. Medium dense buds. Light green colour. Nice hairs and trichOmes. Medium light ash, smokes a bit smooth.Good daytime effects, definitely more cerebral, for me anyways. 6.5/10

Cheemo - Nice sweet kush, almost slight citrus smell and flavor. I like the bud structure on this one, looks pretty. Medium light colour, dense flower, nice hairs and trichomes. Medium light ash. Smooth smoke. Pretty decent effects, relaxing and happy, head high as well.
8/10

Sour Tangie - This 1 had me a little confused, I've had this strain a few times before and it never smelled this citrusy. To me it smelled like cleaning products and the Lemon Haze. The taste was the same as the smell and wasn't very pleasant. Medium light ash, medium smooth smoke. For me the effects weren't for me. (That's just my preference and I have nothing against PC) 5/10.

Death Bubba - This 1 also had me confused. I've tried this strain 3 times before (this being the 4th). The previous times it smelled and tasted like an interesting version of Bubba kush to me. This one I got smells like cleaning products and a sweet kush. I didn't even want to really try it after trying the Sour Tangie (since both have the same "cleaning" smell, and the Cheemo almost had that same scent, just not nearly as strong). But I tried it anyways for the sake of the review. Dark Green colour, dense flowers, nice hairs and trichomes and is a bit frothy. Looks great but the taste isn't there. I tasted cleaning products and kush. Medium dark ash, medium smooth smooth smoke. Not great effects. 5/10

This was just my experience and I have nothing at all against PC. I'll be purchasing off them in the near future I'm sure... I am very confused as to why 2 (almost 3) products have the same "cleaning product/lemony fresh scent"... overall I would give Pacific Cannabis a 6.5/10 for their products that I recieved for free.

Thank You very much Pacific Cannabis!
Hopefully this review doesn't make you cats feel poopy or anything. I'm hoping it helps pave your way to an amazing and progressive future.
Attachments
Death Bubba
Death Bubba
Sour Tangie
Sour Tangie
Cheemo
Cheemo
Lemon Haze
Lemon Haze
Pineapple express
Pineapple express
20190328_101123.jpg
20190328_101018.jpg

Re: Pacific Cannabis! Review # 1 :)

Keyll wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:33 am Nice review! Good writeup. :D I hope to try their pineapple express, mm.

I always take my photos in daylight with the flash.
Yah. That was a pretty good strain, you should try it.
Lol I have to take daylight flash pictures, the lens is bad and I can't otate it for these picture.. old Samsung. LOL.. technology.