**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Another King Tuts Review! :D

King Tuts are an amazing mom with a simple sign up, just need I.D and an email adress. They offer many kinds of rewards and always have deals. There's also an amazing deal for first time customers. Their shipping is done through Xpress post mainly I believe, and usually takes 2-4 business days. Their packaging comes in vaccum sealed bags. Fast, discreet and reliable.
Customer service = 10/10 SO amazing.

Products:

KT trim run shatter - This was a very good deal, has a piney sweet THC smell. The taste is the same but a bit more floral and almost kushy . Very nice. The effects are great for day or night. Calming, happy, a bit Euphoric and good for eating and pain relief. Also, I had a migraine before trying this and my migraine disapated into a normal headache.. medicinal value in this is great.. MAKE MORE! Lol 😊 9/10 medicinal value and price increased my overall rating. Also helped with back pain.

Nuken! 99$ ounce - This price is flippin fantastic. I've tried the nuken they've had before and I really enjoyed it, and this batch I also really enjoyed. This batch seems to have a tiny bit more scent and flavour as last time with the exact same effects.
Piney, grassy, diesely and a hint of a berry kush smell and taste. Dense buds. Light green, pretty orange hairs and sparkly. Also tried this after my migraine came back a tiny bit and it also eliminated that to a minor headache, also has good medicinal value... the only strain I've ever found for my migraines is Chemdawg... so VERY good job to KT for the nuken flowerz and their shatter.. lightish ash with smooth smoke.. 9.7/10 my overall rating was heavily induced by the price and medicinal value of this wonderfully trimmed dense flower. Also helped with back pain.

Pink Kush smalls - The price on this was a good deal. The buds were squished when I opened my package. After placing them in a container they fluffed back up like most flat medium-dry buds will do. This strain has a very nice floral and sweet kush smell and taste. Frothy, darkish green and purple. The buds are on the fluffier side of dense. Effects are great and typical for Pink Kush, doable as a day time strain but better as a night time strain. Happy, calming, hungry, also good for pain and creativity . 8/10

CBD Pineapple Jelly bomb - This came as a free product. I haven't tried it, but my lady wants to. So I'll update when she does. Looks pretty neat-o . Very happy with this.

Violater - I'm not too sure if this is just called violater or violater kush.. resembles violater kush . Lol or maybe my brains a bit slower from yesterday and today's testing .. Sweet piney kush smell and taste. Dense, light green with orange hairs and sparkling trichomes . Dark/light ash, medium smooth. Good for night or a relaxed day. Calming, creative, happy, hungry, good for sleep , quite positive it's also good for pain. 7.4/10

Strawberry Blue - Has a nice sweet berry kind of cannabis taste and smell. Very nice. Light ash with nice smooth smoke. Effects were good, this is a strain I'd use for day, it's just nice to smoke and the burn out isn't very noticeable. It can make you tired too, so it would do well at night as well. Happy, relaxing, hungry, good for pain and anxiety.
8/10. This came as a free gram. Thanks KT!!

Silicone pipe (black and red) - the Silicon pipes are really cool, I thought I wouldn't like them so I never purchased any. Thanks to KT, they offer a free item from their head shop after you spend 99$, so I now have this pipe and I also have a sherlock silicon pipe. Very handy. Thanks again KT!!
8.8/10

Also they awarded me with a free hemp wick and a free pack of RAW rollies... if you haven't purchased from King Tuts, I highly recommend you do. They always have the 99$ ounce deals for different strains... so VERY worth it.

After this order King Tuts gets 11/10. Amazing group of people. Very excited for my next purchase 😆
Attachments
King Tuts Trim-run Shatter
King Tuts Trim-run Shatter
Nuken
Nuken
Pink Kush smalls
Pink Kush smalls
Jelly bomb.. cbd
Jelly bomb.. cbd
Violater
Violater
Strawberry blue
Strawberry blue

Re: Another King Tuts Review! :D

Mmm that Nuken sounds legendary, cannot believe they sell that as a $99 ounce. I battled myself fervently to keep myself from buying an ounce of it, because I don't need it and I'm sure they'll eventually get more and also, the cheque I'm expecting in the mail still hasn't arrived... but there's still 8 ounces of it lefffffftttttt aahhhhh.

I also considered the Strawberry Blue, saw a few reviews of it, I think I'd like it, dunno. Still trying to decide. Maybe it'll all be sold out before I make up my mind. I guess I'm trying to hold out for April 20.

Keyll wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:50 pm Mmm that Nuken sounds legendary, cannot believe they sell that as a $99 ounce. I battled myself fervently to keep myself from buying an ounce of it, because I don't need it and I'm sure they'll eventually get more and also, the cheque I'm expecting in the mail still hasn't arrived... but there's still 8 ounces of it lefffffftttttt aahhhhh.

I also considered the Strawberry Blue, saw a few reviews of it, I think I'd like it, dunno. Still trying to decide. Maybe it'll all be sold out before I make up my mind. I guess I'm trying to hold out for April 20.
Lol. The Nuken is amazing, and that price is really good. I made some rosin with it and it streamed out with ease, it was beautiful. The Rosin is very good too.
You should try the strawberry blue. The taste is very nice, if you're a fan of the berry/fruity-cannabis. Even if it had little to no effects, (which it does, the effects are very nice), I would still smoke it haha. And I'm more of a kush smell n taste fan. Also I've never heard of this strain, that got me into it more lol.

Sweet! Glad you are happy! You hear me saying this every time you guys are happy with your product but anytime I see a review I'm about to read, I lose my shit just a little and I think I might also pee my pants a touch hoping for a good one.

NOTHING makes me happier in this bizz, more than a member that feels that they at the very least got their moneys worth :) I almost do a #2 in excitement when it sounds like they got more than their moneys worth!

Thanks for the bizz, thanks for the support and big thanks for the extra effort you guys put in for doing reviews. That goes for you guys reviewing all MoMs! I learn a bit each time I check out a review :)

You guys and gals rock!

King Tuts wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:12 pm Sweet! Glad you are happy! You hear me saying this every time you guys are happy with your product but anytime I see a review I'm about to read, I lose my shit just a little and I think I might also pee my pants a touch hoping for a good one.

NOTHING makes me happier in this bizz, more than a member that feels that they at the very least got their moneys worth :) I almost do a #2 in excitement when it sounds like they got more than their moneys worth!

Thanks for the bizz, thanks for the support and big thanks for the extra effort you guys put in for doing reviews. That goes for you guys reviewing all MoMs! I learn a bit each time I check out a review :)

You guys and gals rock!
Lol well don't poop yourself. I'd say I got more than my moneys worth, and I'll be back. Doing these reviews is a very great thing, it's fun and educational lol. And thanks to you guys and all other Moms, we get a chance to shine light on some great products, offers and the employees of moms. Hopefully more people get into this, the outcome would be beneficial for everyone! .. also very excited for the 4:20 sales. Mom's must be running around like headless chickens right now lol... THANKS AGAIN KT!!

Randude wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:29 pm
King Tuts wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:12 pm Sweet! Glad you are happy! You hear me saying this every time you guys are happy with your product but anytime I see a review I'm about to read, I lose my shit just a little and I think I might also pee my pants a touch hoping for a good one.

You guys and gals rock!
Lol well don't poop yourself. I'd say I got more than my moneys worth, and I'll be back. Doing these reviews is a very great thing, it's fun and educational lol. And thanks to you guys and all other Moms, we get a chance to shine light on some great products, offers and the employees of moms. Hopefully more people get into this, the outcome would be beneficial for everyone! .. also very excited for the 4:20 sales. Mom's must be running around like headless chickens right now lol... THANKS AGAIN KT!!
I would assume and hope that MoMs are running around like a chicken without a head haha. I know I was up until about 3 in the morning in the kitchen getting a couple of new products ready! Good times :) Bloody hell, it's a week away!

King Tuts wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:52 am
Randude wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:29 pm

You guys and gals rock!
I would assume and hope that MoMs are running around like a chicken without a head haha. I know I was up until about 3 in the morning in the kitchen getting a couple of new products ready! Good times :) Bloody hell, it's a week away!
Haha ya no joke. Shit! That's late for work, at least it's a sweet job, seems like it anyways lol. 8 days! I'm excited. Hopefully I can build more kt coins before then . Exciting...