**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

violator - king tuts - 4/20 order

I ordered 28g of violator for the 4/20 sale kingtuts had, paid 109 for it (was 159 before sale) and the rest are all free gift that came with it. The weed came with a boveda and smell and taste amazing straight out the bag, the terp are on point on this one. Bud are mostly medium (0.5-3g) and are very fresh and sticky. The high is amazing, hit you hard and fast and leave you sleepy as fuck. Its in my top 3 strain for insomnia for sure. First time having violator so i cant compare but its really potent, terp are great, burn well with white/grey ash. Nothing bad to say about it its better than most of the 100-140$ oz weed i get normally so its well priced imo too. The first 150 orders got 50$ worth of stuff extra in their order and i made it so i received : 2 twisted extract cbd jelly, 1g of hash, strawberry hemp wrap, grabe zig zag cone, 1g preroll, 0.5g preroll , RAW filters and paper and a glass pipe. The site was painful too use because of all the traffic on it for while the 4/20 sale but needless to say that it was well worth it in the end !

bag appeal : AAA

terp : AAAA-

potency: AAA+

flush : AAAA-

stickyness: AAAA

YMMV im only buying 100-160 weed most of the time but this beat 200 weed i had from other moms. solid AAA+/AAAA- imo
Attachments
20190426_123502.jpg
20190426_123506.jpg
20190427_120142.jpg
20190425_150834.jpg

Re: violator - king tuts - 4/20 order

Yes, the site must have been painful for the members trying to get something in the cart, so sorry... painful for us to see and hear too, I assure you of that.

Glad you were able to get in on our first 4/20! Hope you found the value in being the first 150 and found value in the discount as well! Remember, you ALSO received the coins from your purchase as well (just like always), so it's a Promo that is STILL available to be taken advantage of! :)

We have heard of a few great stories on the CBD gummies! One of them that I can say touches us, was one young lady mentioning that she gave it to her Mother in law. This is what she had to say :)

"My mother in law said to tell you that she loves you LOL. She said that the CBD Gummies made her feel like she is in her late 20s and she's in her 60s lol"

I'll tell you again. This is what success means to me. We have a happy member that posted this thread and we also have a happy member that could help out her mother in law, who happens to be getting in her later years. Please remember that when the thought of Greed or not caring about our members ever crosses your mind OR when you hear it from the sidelines with those with nothing but negativity towards us or other MoMs.

Alright, wicked! Thank you for the picture and your review! You guys are awesome and keep them coming! These are tools we can use with our vendors to help get us more free stuff for you! Sending out a few free samples is one thing for 1 member to try out BUT when that gets posted on the net and hundreds if not thousands can see them... Well, that's marketing and there is always a budget for that! That budget will be spent on those that can use it the wisest and after that 4/20, I bet we are probably number 1 in their eyes right now :)

Twisted has already contacted us for the next one ;) Keep an eye out for that and more free products! I get the feeling the next one will be THC related :)

i hope to try the thc one because most edible brand i tried were underdosed /inconsistent so im always hesitating before trying other brand. The taste and quality seems there for sure and i feel the cbd so thats a good sign. If the thc one taste like that and dont feel underdose i will definitly buy some in the future !

philzmt wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:26 pm i hope to try the thc one because most edible brand i tried were underdosed /inconsistent so im always hesitating before trying other brand. The taste and quality seems there for sure and i feel the cbd so thats a good sign. If the thc one taste like that and dont feel underdose i will definitly buy some in the future !
There has been nothing but stellar reviews on Twisteds Products all over the net. They post their third-party lab results on their site, which I was allowed to show on ours as well. We have a bunch of comments on their products on our site as well if you wanted to read what others have said. I will guess that you will find their products dosed as advertised :)