**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Re: King tut sent OZ with 16g shake.

Looks like rhubarb stew to me. Would be nice to see a bit more of the picture instead of that cropped part. I got my 420 package and unless you pissed in his cereal I just can't fathom any reason why he or ANY mom would send this out willingly.

What strain was this supposed to be? If you're gonna put somebody on blast you gotta at least provide a bit more context instead of "i got shit weed and company A sucks". Normally when people have legitimate problems they take the proper avenues to reconcile the situation. Having a couple of issues myself, having ordered a few times myself this just doesn't sound true at all. I'm not a fan boy, I don't take shillpons. I do, however, take Ama.... nevermind.

Taking another look, it looks like diced celery.

Looking at my order history, attempting to correlate your order number around when I received some of mine, it looks as though you might have received this around April 1st? Maybe it IS an april fools joke? Is it a really late one? Does this have any relevance?

This soup thickens.... lets slurp it up.

420girlswed wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:12 am https://youtu.be/FhVCUKKVytU

Video here
That video does show it a lot better, before it looked like a sesh tray that was left out in the rain.
Throw it in a cup with a total weight on a scale as well, and then the 'good' portion of the buds for us as well.
By chance did the bag get extremely crushed, or was the vaccum seal extremely tight around the bud? I've found that to sometimes either brick it, or smash it into popcorn/shake. If it was a cheaper , more dry buy (A-AA) I could easily see this happening.
However, to recieve that would be extremely upsetting if true. Regardless of how it got like that, there should be a slight resolution at the VERY least.

There's clearly a concerted effort right now to try and trash King Tuts, it's happening here, on reddit and on Discord. I guess he can take that as a good sign his business is doing well, when people go the extra mile to make fake announcement, rile up all of reddit on baseless PGR claims and now this, I suppose he's either hurting someone's business with his success or it's just a nut job that's behind it all.

xsinx wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:08 pm There's clearly a concerted effort right now to try and trash King Tuts, it's happening here, on reddit and on Discord. I guess he can take that as a good sign his business is doing well, when people go the extra mile to make fake announcement, rile up all of reddit on baseless PGR claims and now this, I suppose he's either hurting someone's business with his success or it's just a nut job that's behind it all.
Let’s be real that nuken is a poster child for PGR weed.

Otownkush wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:01 pm
xsinx wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:08 pm There's clearly a concerted effort right now to try and trash King Tuts, it's happening here, on reddit and on Discord. I guess he can take that as a good sign his business is doing well, when people go the extra mile to make fake announcement, rile up all of reddit on baseless PGR claims and now this, I suppose he's either hurting someone's business with his success or it's just a nut job that's behind it all.
That's the thing...Pretty much every Nuken I've ever smoked looked like that. Genetics also plays a part.

Bassdrop30 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:06 pm
Otownkush wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:01 pm
That's the thing...Pretty much every Nuken I've ever smoked looked like that. Genetics also plays a part.
I feel there’s a pretty huge difference between strains that are naturally dense (ie. Nuken) vs flower that’s been grown with PGR’s especially when you compare them side by side.

420girlswed wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:58 am http://imgur.com/o5K4W8x

He always packages his bags in the silver mylar with bud being plastic wrapped amd need a knife to open.

AA 1.5g bag is the freebie i got.

Picture right out of the bag.
http://imgur.com/AkKGlVF
Everything I've ever received has a label with a King Tut pic on it and the strain name. He has sent many individual packages within a larger mylar bag, most of the smaller bags are black. I had one item that was vacuum sealed, and even that had the aforementioned label on it.

Remember: Those that stir the shit pot eventually have to lick the spoon!

P.S. Your name is visible on the mailer package in the video.

To the fuckhead scammer....
I've got my 3 goto MOMs i always deal with and usually have no urge to try others....but thanks to your efforts here, I will get my next order from King Tuts.

So help me if I ever find out any of my 3 gotos engage in this shady shit, I will drop you like Trudeau drops cabinet ministers

Edit: It might be a bit KT. I'm already well stocked and it's harvest time this weekend.

voose64 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:40 am
cheapweedca wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:22 am
just1doper wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:30 am What is that in the pic??!
still owes me $800 from last year :(
I am surprised he is even posting in here , I remember when he burnt you after you "cuffed" him some product and ignored you and never came back here. Some folks got no conscience or are just plain ignorant I suppose?
haha surprised you remember
theres a few others

tedibles was the worse tho 12.5k