**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

DistillateDirect Review - Superman OG Honey Oil Cartridge (1 gram) - May 2019

**MoM/Retailer Name**

DistillateDirect

**Shipping/Packaging**

Shipped during the end of the 420 sale and despite the craziness at Canada post it still made it in 3 days from BC to Ontario over the weekend. Packaged in a solid little box keeping the honey oil cart and accessories safe.

**Superman OG Honey Oil (1 gram)**
-
InShot_20190504_011755717.jpg
-

My first time trying a honey oil based cart and I'm finding it quite enjoyable. Even better than distillate which I'm used to. It's quite tasty and smooth unless you take too big of rip since so much vapour is produced. Doesn't take much to feel it as 3 or 4 puffs seems perfect for me. Sweet, pine, earthy with a reminiscent hash type of taste. The high is very mellow and relaxing at first. It creeps up with a sedating body buzz that gets me into a heavy sleepy state. A rich looking honey and amber color that is transparent and not cloudy. This seems like it will last me a good while since I only use it at night.

The battery/vape itself is quite heavy duty and long lasting. The brand is Silo. I've only charged it once after using it several times over 3 days. Discreet as well being palm sized and the carts just conveniently pop in magnetically without needing to be teathered in.

Higher res picture: http://imgur.com/a/QTcIUhB

**Final Notes**

Overall very happy with the quality of the honey oil and friends seem to love it too. Careful for the lower tolerance ones because this will totally catch them off guard! I've seen it first hand haha. Everything is made in house as well and from what I tried and recent reviews I've seen, everyone seems to note the purity and potency. I haven't tried the distillate personally, but the honey oil definitely gets my love. Curious to try a sativa based one next time!
Last edited by Thechronickid00 on Sat May 04, 2019 2:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: DistillateDirect Review - Superman OG Honey Oil Cartridge (1 gram) - May 2019

chuchon06 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 1:41 am I got some GSC honey oil for the 4/20 and I think it’s delicious! These guys are great! I think I will get one of those batteries next time 🤔
That sounds awesome! GSC as honey oil does sound tasty indeed. I needed something to vape the oil as I only have a few pens I used for distillate that I dont think are compatible and I didnt want to waste nor combust any oil.

Re: DistillateDirect Review - Superman OG Honey Oil Cartridge (1 gram) - May 2019

Thechronickid00 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 12:01 pm
chuchon06 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 1:41 am I got some GSC honey oil for the 4/20 and I think it’s delicious! These guys are great! I think I will get one of those batteries next time 🤔
That sounds awesome! GSC as honey oil does sound tasty indeed. I needed something to vape the oil as I only have a few pens I used for distillate that I dont think are compatible and I didnt want to waste nor combust any oil.
My thinking exactly man, placed my order for two of them today(one for the wife as well)!! I also got some Superman OG honey oil and Skittles distillate. I really recommend the GSC honey oil if you see it