**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Cheebas - hannibal nectar - may 2019

came almost 50% overweight (1.45g) It have the consistency/stickiness that i like the most in hash, sticky but not too much that its hard to work with. Taste more like buds than the classical hash taste i get most of the time. taste is really good but less strong then the king crown and the bc premo taste (which was cure for 4 months and tasted strong af). Burn well, pretty quick and is easy to start burning it in a pipe. I enjoy the high a lot, very relaxing full bodybuzz. The high is a creeper one and potency is good so go easy if you dont have a good tolerance i can see this one sending me to sleep very easily. id say the high is a bit weaker than the bc premo (still potent as fuck the bc premo is just amazing) it felt like a sativa dominant hybrid while the hannibal nectar feel like a indica/indica dominant hybrid.

taste : AAA
consistency/stickiness : AAAA
effect : AAA+
Attachments
full order
full order
hannibal nectar
hannibal nectar