**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Weed-Deals Review, The Dibs Way

MOM Name:
Weed-Deals [weed deals, weed-deals.com, WD]

Overall rating out of 10:

No ID needed for signup, simply create your account, and set your address when you order.

Ordering & Pricing:
Easy to navigate and select what you want in whatever category. Once you've made your order, you send a standard e-transfer and your order is usually taken to the post office same day (if you order early enough). When it comes to pricing, it's very fair. The ounce/mix & match deals help a lot if you want good weed at a price that's actually affordable nowadays.

Communication:
Communication is amazing. Their live support isn't always on hand but their email support is great. They are a very caring team and actually helped me out before, right after the CW fiasco. Will go into detail below!

Packaging:
Pretty packaging! Bulk orders have a good vacuum sealing and anything under an ounce will come in a nice bag that might have some WD branding on it with some strain info. As for the mail packaging, a soft wrap packaging is used and doesn't smell. Only once did I have a smelly package from them but that was after I opened the packaging, lol.

Products / Photos:

Mataro Blue

Note: I would go into more depth about the taste and smell of the Mataro and Amnesia but since they are both from half a year ago, I sadly don't remember exactly how they tasted. I will put N/A in any applicable lines, sorry for that!

Strain Fidelity: Low Medium [High]
Size of buds: Medium to large
Structure of buds: Fluffy [Moderate] Dense
Bag Appeal: Low Medium [High]
Cure & Humidity: Bad Moderate [Good]
Smell Intensity: Low [Medium] High
Smell Complexity: N/A
Harshness vs Smoothness: 10/10
Taste Intensity: N/A
Taste Complexity: N/A
Buzz Intensity: Definitely an indica, however if I wanted to be more active I could be. I felt high but was never too slumped, simply very relaxed.
Price: $1450 for one pound
Value: Bad Moderate [Good]
"A" Scale Rating: Listed as AAA+, in my opinion is a low to average AAAA

Amnesia Haze

This order references back to what I said at the beginning of the post that the WD team has always been very supportive, polite, and understanding if I had a problem (which only happened once). I ordered a pound of this Amnesia Haze and only got one half of the pound. Thankfully, Capncrunch got in touch with the team alongside me and they were happy to ship me the missing half pound. Take note that this was right after the CW fiasco, so I was insanely grateful for them believing me and improving my faith again in MoMs.

Size of buds: Small to mostly medium to large
Bag Appeal: Low [Medium] High
Smell Intensity: Low [Medium] High
Smell Complexity: N/A
Harshness vs Smoothness: 8/10
Taste Intensity: N/A
Taste Complexity: N/A
Buzz Intensity: Apparently a sativa, this one felt more like a hybrid. Plenty of laughs and conversation if you're with anyone but you'll be a bit chilled out.
Price: $1400 for one pound
"A" Scale Rating: Listed as AAA+, in my opinion is a AAA+.

Girl Scout Cookies

This was my recent order after I quit ordering in bulk (for personal reasons but nevertheless a great choice) that I split with a buddy of mine, so I got two quarters of the ounce and he got the other half.

Size of buds: Small to medium
Bag Appeal: Low [Medium] High
Smell Intensity: Low Medium [High]
Smell Complexity: Has a sweet profile and leaves some flowery scents.
Harshness vs Smoothness: 9/10
Taste Intensity: Low [Medium] High
Taste Complexity: Moderate taste, leaves an earthy/floral taste lingering behind.
Buzz Intensity: You know why I ordered GSC. I love how perfect of a hybrid it is and the high you get from it, the buzz intensity is pretty high which surprised me, I can smoke one bowl from a pipe and feel it while I'm out (or at work lol) for about an hour or so but still be social with a brightened mood.
Price: $140 for one ounce, mixed strains
"A" Scale Rating: Listed as AAA, in my opinion is AAA

Purple Nuken

Purple Nuken has been one of my favourite strains for a while. WD definitely had a part to play in that and this was probably my favourite part of this review. The first photo is actually from the end of 2019 and the other two are from my recent order. The consistency is what made me so appreciative of ordering this from them!

Size of buds: Medium to large
Structure of buds: Fluffy Moderate [Dense]
Bag Appeal: Low Medium [High
Cure & Humidity: Bad [Moderate] Good
(Note: The cure is good, although the humidity of the nugs was pretty dry yet they stayed intact perfectly due to the trim and structure)
Smell Intensity: Low Medium [High]
Smell Complexity: Sweet and skunky, has traces of berry scents
Harshness vs Smoothness: 9/10
Taste Intensity: Low [Medium] High
Taste Complexity: Not too strong but tastes good, has an earthy taste
Buzz Intensity: Definitely the indica that it's grown to be. If I smoke too much I'll definitely be tired or lazy later and want to lay around.
Price: $140 for one ounce, mixed strains
"A" Scale Rating: Listed as AAA, in my opinion is AAAA

Incentive for Customers: Fair pricing and good strains, especially with the ounce/mix & match specials.

Incentive for Review: I really appreciate the site and like their team+store but mainly wanted to finally contribute more to the community and have been incredibly lazy getting this review out. Also, reviews are probably my favourite part of this site. Nothing like seeing a good in-depth review and be able to order from the site confidently. That type of content was missing when I was ordering bulk so why not contribute now?

Notes:
Sorry for the quality of the first two pictures! I didn't ever think to take out my camera setup back then lol but now I like to only use high quality images taken from my camera. If you read all this, thanks a lot for reading! Feedback is always loved.