**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

ChefTreats420

ChefTreats420

Overall rating out of 10: 9

Ordering & Pricing: Pricing seemed reasonable for edibles plus he had a lot of unique items such as the THC Lean. IMO the ordering style is similar to CE. I placed my order Monday and received it Thursday.

Communication: Replied in 10 minutes of sending the first email, was referred to 2nd email, placed an order and received a confirmation email.

Packaging:
Products / Photos:
Banana Cream CBD Tincture 60 ml $45 (No longer on site)
Rootbeer THC Lean 60 ml $30
Black Cherry THC Lean 60 ml $30

Incentive for Customers: None. I just wanted to try a liquid edible

Incentive for Review: None

Notes: The thc lean was nice indeed. I did not try the black cherry but the rootbeer smelled great and once i mixed it with my soda i could not even taste it. I dosed a little too high but i will never learn. I cannot vouch for the potency of the CBD tincture as it was not for me, and i have not seen that person for awhile due to holidays. While the lean was nice, i would probably just order candies next time as i know the dosage.