**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Re: buy low green

I'd just like to say that my experiences with BuyLowGreen have been nothing but pleasant and basically the complete opposite of what you've experienced. They've been extremely responsive and helpful, not to mention the bud was great. It's unfortunate that you feel the way you feel and obviously I can't speak for the high or the way the stuff you got smoked but from the pictures it looks fine to me, definitely small but nothing to want a refund about.

xsinx wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:06 am Can the admins lock this circus already? This is getting ridiculous.
what happened to the review? i thought this thread was a review? i want to see a review!

dooly wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:32 pm
SankakuAJB wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:24 pm who you talking to bro?
thanks. i should use the quote button more to make the post more complete.

i believe i was typing reply to:
obstacleillusion
and buylowgreen

+ anyone else who called me names and accused me without questioning but believing their rude personality
Hi Dooly,

We apologize that you feel this way regarding the strain. We have done all we can on our end regarding your situation. We believe that other members of the community have a strong understanding of cannabis, its benefits and also how it can help them individually in their own lives. We do not believe that your review of the strain will hold true for all customers and to say that their working knowledge of cannabis is lesser than yourself would be of great insult to the users who do find them beneficial for themselves. Our goal is to provide cannabis at lower prices than the rest of the market because we do believe that cannabis should be freely accessible to all and at an affordable cost. With this being said, we are once again sorry that you were not satisfied with your product but we have already offered you the resolution to this issue. As we have stated previously, this coupon code will still be valid for you -- whether you decide to use it or not is up to you.

Thanks once again for considering our services and hopefully you will find the opportunity to give us another chance in the future.

Please enjoy your 420 safely and responsibly. We wish you and the rest of the community a happy 420.
Buy Low Green

dooly wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:10 pm
dangggson wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:14 pm
vanjago15 wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:24 pm the two pictures look super different, maybe its in the lighting but I dont want to believe it looks that different.
https://www.reddit.com/r/MOMpics/commen ... ies_april/

https://www.reddit.com/r/MOMpics/commen ... een_april/

https://www.reddit.com/r/MOMpics/commen ... t_cookies/

these are what i found off mompics on reddit. lol turns out dooly is the guy who complained about the pink strain in his bud from herb approach and threw his weed in the air cuz he thought it was a spider LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL fk that was a funny read.
hey dang son, you are playing with garbage again. seems to be a trend, cognitive process/pattern well engraved in your reason for having this account
somebody should know your history with MoM's, good information in my opinion to understand ur viewpoint in things.
Last edited by dangggson on Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dooly wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:27 pm "only 3 people messaged/complained" EXCUSE AGAIN ROBOT

with that, without knowing your stats, i would assume 30 people got same crap but happy because they can't tell any differences in highs. yes, it is potent, but it's dirty high. i feel as though i smoked metal, you dig?
you should smoke metal and tell me the diference

edit: don't actually do it dummy

here's my order that i received today. $105 ounces each lol i knew it was going to be good, paid no mind to you
Green Crack

Moby Dick

Hempstar

Lemon Skunk

that's what you have been saying from your initial response. when you skeptically asked me for photo.

even after confirming the fact that i was "few" unlucky who reported it as problem, you still want to take advantage by putting me into a box.

no one else posted here... the "others" you mention, didn't get the same stuff from you. from seeing few others who also ordered GSC at around same time, i would have to say i received a different product.

so it's not fair nor reasonable to compare my experience to those, "the others" who received different grade/quality/size of the stuff, whereas mine was (made) abnormally tiny (tell me why? it can't be just "it's from bottom of the bag" it looks like it has been turned into a mini carrot to eliminate signs of mold from outer bud)

but you're still using cheap baits, coercing a game of polarity based on shallow facts and sad reality of the dynamics that any simple humans can pick up on.

it is not what i ordered. i wanted to send it back. nothing else.

observe and take in BLG here. their attitude that comes through in their responses. these people have no standard/reason. those who can read ppl and understand what's going on- stay away
Buy Low Green wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:43 pm
dooly wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:32 pm
SankakuAJB wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:24 pm who you talking to bro?
thanks. i should use the quote button more to make the post more complete.

i believe i was typing reply to:
obstacleillusion
and buylowgreen

+ anyone else who called me names and accused me without questioning but believing their rude personality
Hi Dooly,

We apologize that you feel this way regarding the strain. We have done all we can on our end regarding your situation. We believe that other members of the community have a strong understanding of cannabis, its benefits and also how it can help them individually in their own lives. We do not believe that your review of the strain will hold true for all customers and to say that their working knowledge of cannabis is lesser than yourself would be of great insult to the users who do find them beneficial for themselves. Our goal is to provide cannabis at lower prices than the rest of the market because we do believe that cannabis should be freely accessible to all and at an affordable cost. With this being said, we are once again sorry that you were not satisfied with your product but we have already offered you the resolution to this issue. As we have stated previously, this coupon code will still be valid for you -- whether you decide to use it or not is up to you.

Thanks once again for considering our services and hopefully you will find the opportunity to give us another chance in the future.

Please enjoy your 420 safely and responsibly. We wish you and the rest of the community a happy 420.

and someone should know yours and how your personality is crooked.

also the admins can tell that "dang son" you are using a 2nd account to rebut

i'm someone who pays attention to detail, interested in all signs and areas for exploring motivations and intentions of people/business i deal with. i sometimes provoke but do not act without reason- usually is to create systematic shift, raising awareness and interest of what's lacking, what you are clearly missing out on but is important for greater experience of the community

i call it out.
dangggson wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:09 pm
dooly wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:10 pm
dangggson wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:14 pm

https://www.reddit.com/r/MOMpics/commen ... ies_april/

https://www.reddit.com/r/MOMpics/commen ... een_april/

https://www.reddit.com/r/MOMpics/commen ... t_cookies/

these are what i found off mompics on reddit. lol turns out dooly is the guy who complained about the pink strain in his bud from herb approach and threw his weed in the air cuz he thought it was a spider LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL fk that was a funny read.
hey dang son, you are playing with garbage again. seems to be a trend, cognitive process/pattern well engraved in your reason for having this account
somebody should know your history with MoM's, good information in my opinion to understand ur viewpoint in things.

roanld243 wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:50 am I'd just like to say that my experiences with BuyLowGreen have been nothing but pleasant and basically the complete opposite of what you've experienced. They've been extremely responsive and helpful, not to mention the bud was great. It's unfortunate that you feel the way you feel and obviously I can't speak for the high or the way the stuff you got smoked but from the pictures it looks fine to me, definitely small but nothing to want a refund about.
then what.

see how you're already sided? that means i know exactly that you're biased and nothing you say holds weight because you are lacking perspective of yourself. you're just something that is typing because your eyes happen to see it.

so how do you tell which suppliers are still operating under "3 second pickup and eat" rule without asking them directly?

watch and learn. make/let them room to squeeze out their levels of reasoning. all others are on the "hello how are you" "fine" "thank you for shopping with us!" meaningless structural bullshit human of any intelligence can follow even before turning age of 16.

i'm looking at more. some of you are spending too much time trying to wrap your head around it, basically only to comfort yourself, through an imaginable idea of me and directing your response to that person. your cognitive processes and patterns i'm looking at every opportunity

WHY IS IT SUCH A TERRIBLE THING TO WANT TO GET WHAT "EVERYONE" ELSE RECEIVED INSTEAD OF THE $10 COUPON- NO I DO NOT WANT TO BUY FROM YOUR LOW GRADE PEOPLE.

YOUR REPLY STILL DIDN'T ADDRESS WHY AND WHAT YOU DID TO MAKE THE BUDS SO SMALL.

YOUR REPLY STILL DIDN'T ADDRESS THE $30 COUPON THAT YOU WANTED ME TO BEG FOR. WHAT'S THE DEAL?

I SEE WHERE YOUR INTERESTS LIE.

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE UNVEILED FROM YOUR THIN UNQUALIFIED SKIN

Jesus did all the trolls take a speed pill and synchronize to try and ruin the forum today? Or is it all the same guy with different accounts?

excuse me, here for your absorption of my clear direction, i will abuse caps and bad language.

i'm going to hack out this response from buy low green. it seems they just don't learn.
Buy Low Green wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:09 pm Hi dooly,

We sincerely apologize again that you had an unpleasant experience with the Girl Scout Cookies. We have had only 3 people message us about the size of the nugs, but no one had criticized the quality of the flower, even more so they were a lot of people's favorite strain. Most of our bags would contain an even distribution of bud sizes, but it seems that our past budtender was inexperienced and included smaller nugs to make weight. We are aiming to provide all Canadians with affordable access to cannabis at fair prices so for that reason we aim to minimize waste of flower, for this reason we are unable to offer you anything more than what we have already offered. We have sent you the updated coupon code a few days ago. this coupon code will be valid for the next year. it will be available for you to use should you choose to do so with us in the future. We hope that your next experience with us is a great one. Thank you for choosing Buy Low Green and we wish you the best!
Buy Low Green wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:09 pmWe sincerely apologize again that you had an unpleasant experience with the Girl Scout Cookies.
<id="template">We sincerely apologize <insert>"(if>1="again")</insert> that you had an unpleasant experience with the <insert value=product_name></insert>
Buy Low Green wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:09 pmWe have had only 3 people message us about the size of the nugs, but no one had criticized the quality of the flower, even more so they were a lot of people's favorite strain.
ONLY 3 PEOPLE WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN. HOW MANY STONERS ACTUALLY CAN MANAGE TO KNOW/CARE FOR THE DIFFERENCE ENOUGH TO WRITE DEMANDING A REPAIR IN YOUR BROKEN PROCEDURES AND OVERSIGHT.

DO I LOOK LIKE NO ONE TO YOU MOTHERFUCKER.

STOP COMPARING MY BULLSHIT TO THEIR BUDS THAT DOESN'T EVEN LOOK COMPARABLE TO WHAT I HAVE RIGHT NOW ON MY FUCKING HANDS
Buy Low Green wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:09 pmMost of our bags would contain an even distribution of bud sizes, but it seems that our past budtender was inexperienced and included smaller nugs to make weight.
STOP SAYING THAT OR BULLSHIT COVER UP THAT DOESN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THAT 90%+ OF MY BAG WAS 1/2 POPCORN SIZE IN MY REAL LIFE. THANKS BLG. I WAS UNLUCKY THANK YOU $10 COUPON FOR ANOTHER GAMBLE WITH YOUR UNTRAINED FACTORY CHILDREN
Buy Low Green wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:09 pmWe are aiming to provide all Canadians with affordable access to cannabis at fair prices so for that reason we aim to minimize waste of flower, for this reason we are unable to offer you anything more than what we have already offered.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN SAYING. IF YOU COULDN'T SEND ME EMT BACK (I ASSUME YOU KNOW HOW) INSTEAD OF $10 DISCOUNT COUPON THAT WOULD MAKE SENSE. OTHER OPTIONS? OFFERING EVEN 1/4 OZ OF ANOTHER PRODUCT TO MAKE UP FOR YOUR FUCK UP INSTEAD OF LEAVING ME WITH NO CHOICE BUT TO BEG FOR YOUR $30 CODE (BY YOUR FUCKING DESIGN/ATTITUDE) NOW? FUCK YOU.

WHAT WASTE? DO YOU NOT HAVE A BRAIN?
Buy Low Green wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:09 pmWe hope that your next experience with us is a great one. Thank you for choosing Buy Low Green and we wish you the best!
WHO ARE YOU EVEN TALKING TO. NEVER MADE EYE CONTACT.

dooly wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:26 pm excuse me, here for your absorption of my clear direction, i will abuse caps and bad language.

i'm going to hack out this response from buy low green. it seems they just don't learn.

We sincerely apologize again that you had an unpleasant experience with the Girl Scout Cookies. We have had only 3 people message us about the size of the nugs, but no one had criticized the quality of the flower, even more so they were a lot of people's favorite strain. Most of our bags would contain an even distribution of bud sizes, but it seems that our past budtender was inexperienced and included smaller nugs to make weight. We are aiming to provide all Canadians with affordable access to cannabis at fair prices so for that reason we aim to minimize waste of flower, for this reason we are unable to offer you anything more than what we have already offered. We have sent you the updated coupon code a few days ago. this coupon code will be valid for the next year. it will be available for you to use should you choose to do so with us in the future. We hope that your next experience with us is a great one. Thank you for choosing Buy Low Green and we wish you the best!
Buy Low Green wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:09 pmWe sincerely apologize again that you had an unpleasant experience with the Girl Scout Cookies.
<id="template">We sincerely apologize <insert>"(if>1="again")</insert> that you had an unpleasant experience with the <insert value=product_name></insert>
Buy Low Green wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:09 pmWe have had only 3 people message us about the size of the nugs, but no one had criticized the quality of the flower, even more so they were a lot of people's favorite strain.
ONLY 3 PEOPLE WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN. HOW MANY STONERS ACTUALLY CAN MANAGE TO KNOW/CARE FOR THE DIFFERENCE ENOUGH TO WRITE DEMANDING A REPAIR IN YOUR BROKEN PROCEDURES AND OVERSIGHT.

STOP COMPARING MY BULLSHIT TO THEIR BUDS THAT DOESN'T EVEN LOOK COMPARABLE TO WHAT I HAVE RIGHT NOW ON MY FUCKING HANDS
Buy Low Green wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:09 pmMost of our bags would contain an even distribution of bud sizes, but it seems that our past budtender was inexperienced and included smaller nugs to make weight.
STOP SAYING THAT OR BULLSHIT COVER UP THAT DOESN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THAT 90%+ OF MY BAG WAS 1/2 POPCORN SIZE IN MY REAL LIFE. THANKS BLG. I WAS UNLUCKY THANK YOU $10 COUPON FOR ANOTHER GAMBLE WITH YOUR UNTRAINED FACTORY CHILDREN
Buy Low Green wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:09 pmWe are aiming to provide all Canadians with affordable access to cannabis at fair prices so for that reason we aim to minimize waste of flower, for this reason we are unable to offer you anything more than what we have already offered.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN SAYING. IF YOU COULDN'T SEND ME EMT BACK (I ASSUME YOU KNOW HOW) INSTEAD OF $10 DISCOUNT COUPON THAT WOULD MAKE SENSE. OTHER OPTIONS? OFFERING EVEN 1/4 OZ OF ANOTHER PRODUCT TO MAKE UP FOR YOUR FUCK UP INSTEAD OF LEAVING ME WITH NO CHOICE BUT TO BEG FOR YOUR $30 CODE (BY YOUR FUCKING DESIGN/ATTITUDE) NOW? FUCK YOU.

Buy Low Green wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:09 pmWe hope that your next experience with us is a great one. Thank you for choosing Buy Low Green and we wish you the best!
Hi Dooly,

The people that we had mentioned earlier did not complain, but, rather, they were simply informing us that their bags had some smaller sized nugs. However, despite the size of the nugs, all the clients complimented the quality of the flower. Like we did for you, we had provided them $10 coupons as a gesture of our apologies for the sizing of the nugs.

In fact, one client saw your review after placing their order, and upon receiving their order, emailed us to inform us that they could not have been happier with their product and will be ordering more from us again in the future.

Like we mentioned above, we will keep your coupon code active should you choose to use it in the future. Please enjoy your 420 weekend!
Buy Low Green

in other words you are saying my words against theirs and little you know about you, your people and handling of your products. oh ok.

Buy Low Green wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:29 pm
dooly wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:26 pm excuse me, here for your absorption of my clear direction, i will abuse caps and bad language.

Hi Dooly,

The people that we had mentioned earlier did not complain, but, rather, they were simply informing us that their bags had some smaller sized nugs. However, despite the size of the nugs, all the clients complimented the quality of the flower. Like we did for you, we had provided them $10 coupons as a gesture of our apologies for the sizing of the nugs.

In fact, one client saw your review after placing their order, and upon receiving their order, emailed us to inform us that they could not have been happier with their product and will be ordering more from us again in the future.

Like we mentioned above, we will keep your coupon code active should you choose to use it in the future. Please enjoy your 420 weekend!

As a customer of BuyLowGreen, I feel the need/want to chime in.
First time buyer with them and went based off recommendations from this community. I had a great experience with BLG and have and will continue to recommended them to others looking for small or large quantities of great product, won't even say at this price point, it's just great product overall. ...but their ounces are nicely priced and I'm almost sure you can mix 16oz's in a lb if you wanted. I had contacted them before I ordered and they immediately replied back with answers to all my needs.
I purchased a mixed lb (1/4lb of four strains),
Qp of Blue Hawaiian = AAA+, tight, dense, lots of massive bright green buds with tinges of blue/purple dumped on in crystal with pungent floral smell and taste to match.
Qp of Pineapple Express = AAA, same as Blue Hawaiian large buds, some were a bit leafy, most were cleaned nice, smell and taste is sweet and pungent.
Qp of Pink Kush = AAAA, extremely potent, smell is not as pungent as the others, but the kush taste is on point! Very clean and caked with crystal, all nice medium size buds.
Pink Kush pics and original review here https://canadianmom.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=822

And the INFAMOUS bud in question, Girl Scout Cookies = AAA. Yes, this strain had the smallest buds of all I purchased, BUT it does not reflect on its quality of taste, smell, potency or general appearance of being CAKED in crystal ! Most (3/4) of my bag was of half the size of a bic lighter down to (my) thumb size, the rest were of smaller popcorn nugs, all cleaned very well with zero stalk or shake.
I look at it like this, you buy the entire plant, I have been growing indoors for over 17 years, some plants are grown smaller than others, and therefore you get smaller buds, some strains are just smaller in structure overall. Whatever it is for this batch of GSC, it just has smaller size buds as to what some may have expected, (I don't expect anything except good herb :) and that's what I received).
Anyhow, this is not going to change the OP's opinion, nor meant to, but just my experience with BuyLowGreen.
Hopefully the OP can see past his (bad) experience and take advantage of that coupon on another strain, I would recommend the Pink Kush or if you want BIG buds the Blue Hawaiian or Pineapple Express both are equally potent!

I will gladly use the coupon if you want to transfer it over :D
Just a cool cat on the look for some good catnip
...I grow catnip too

i thought about giving it to you. but perhaps i would want someone who is not as laid back and cool with whatever goes to benefit from it. you seem like a pretty happy guy. happy people don't change history. true story

dooly wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:01 pm i thought about giving it to you. but perhaps i would want someone who is not as laid back and cool with whatever goes to benefit from it. you seem like a pretty happy guy. happy people don't change history. true story
lol, this is actually true some of the most important people in our history were not exactly "happy people", to be a completely happy person would mean that you are fulfilled and have no motivation to progress further or do better.. I however disagree with the way you have went about your rant, I believe english is likely not your first language which is not helping but the bottom line is you've made your case look worse at this point your just yelling at a wall while everyone stares :(. Save yourself any more aggravation and just move on, hopefully if they exist their bad practices will catch up on them eventually, money talks bs walks. Happy 420 :)

composition of the words i type speaks of my relationship with language in a creative sense. i freewrite at pretty fast speed w/o thinking twice. it's a tool to express and carry more than just definition but my attitude and possibly even tonality. the route i chose i walk alone. i'm not looking to make friends but create reaction of energy. so whether it is by chance and likelihood of the type of particular personality/perspective to speak out and write something here and trick readers to imagine that these few people form the consensus of this forum.. and only because i'm not looking to make allies or be appear friendly. 0% thc 100% cbd if you know what i mean. i see a clear goal. always. it's not selfish by any means.

dooly wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:01 pm i thought about giving it to you. but perhaps i would want someone who is not as laid back and cool with whatever goes to benefit from it. you seem like a pretty happy guy. happy people don't change history. true story

HEY KID!
See, this may be half your problem, Imo you are judgmental based off an internet posting, trust me, "laid back and cool with whatever goes to benefit from it" is far from who I am. Don't see how I'm benefitting.
I often use a quote from Winston Churchill, "If you don't have any enemies in life, you have never stood up for anything" . I do not let anybody get over my time, but, I am level headed and straight shooter, and I can see that you have been already called out for being a cry baby.

Kid, if you think you got fucked over, that is fine, but the way you come off in your responses is like the world owes you something. The reality is BLG owes you NOTHING!! They tried to work with you, but I can only imagine how that went based on your postings... I tried to be nice and give my personal review of the GSC and clearly stated what size buds I received in comparison to the other strains, but to me it seems you think the world is against you. Anybody that posted here neutral or otherwise, your attacked in some sort of negative way.

Yup, I can be happy, especially since today is/was 4/20 :D and I don't try to change history, I MAKE IT!
Good Night!
.......mic drop

...and life goes on
:) ;)
...I grow catnip too

i see room for clarification. what i meant by benefit is that you may be prone to seeking comfort-happiness-satisfaction with what you have, which is benefit.

dooly wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:24 am i see room for clarification. what i meant by benefit is that you may be prone to seeking comfort-happiness-satisfaction with what you have, which is benefit.
Really??? Dude go teach a class, seriously, you need something to occupy your mind.
...but just to play your game.

Benefit - to gain from / by, advantage or profit, that's my meaning of benefit.
...next level please

Now please, would you get the fuck outta here with your 'I'm more educated than you stupid' attitude of the English language.
Capital letters would be a good place to start.

YOU GOT SMALL BUDS ! Nobody is caring for you because of your shitty attitude. I tried to be somewhat compassionate towards you in my first post but you reply back with your smart ass attitude like everybody is inferior to you.

Mods, I think this should be locked now / soon.

I'm done.
:)
...I grow catnip too

Dooly, you remind me of my brother. He has to be given special attention because he is the baby of the family. Nothing is EVER good enough. Now that parents are dead he tries that shit with me. I say you have gone overboard. Me thinks thoust protests too much. I've tried BLG three times and not being a geneticist I can't verify wtf I'm actually getting. I will point out that what you see on any given restaurant menu is not even edible. The herb I've received from them was, and I quote a friend of mine who said, "this is the way weed is supposed to look". Not big enough buds... Fair objection, fair response would be mentioning it right away. Since the weight seemed to be accurate you have a small disadvantage with excess stalk. By not making a federal case out of such a trivial matter you strengthen your position. I gave you credibility until you went ballistic. Thank you for your review any further rebuttal from you will indeed prove my point.

i'm actually your step brother that you never had. you thinking of him based on... what you don't even state.. and vaguely say, a story, a shitty story that you made me read into. i puked before i even entered. if you get relatively psychological, you are just running you, saying you, thinking you, imagining your brother. people that know me find me intelligent, and at times appear crazy because of it. existentialist and nonnconformist. i'm sorry you haven't had the privilege to meet my kind in your lifetime. i'm a rare breed. (go that way. shoo)

Re: buy low green MOLDY WEED?????????????????????

OP's neurosis shines bright in this thread. Title is click bait, theres was no mold concern at all. When you wanna be cheap and buy cheap budget weed you're rolling the dice. It looks like sub $5 weed. Then (without owing you a damn thing) they give you a $30 code on your next purchase just to shut your annoying kid sister ass up, so really that oz is going to cost you $100 in the long run. Add to that your post history and you just come off as a frugal, cheap fuck who is always trying to get more than you pay for. Have never ordered from BLG and very likely never will, but your rant'n'rambling on 3/4 of the posts have overshadowed your initial concerns and you've made your mental instability take center stage. Smoke one of your $3.57 grams and chill out dude.

HALIDAZED wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:58 am OP's neurosis shines bright in this thread. Title is click bait, theres was no mold concern at all. When you wanna be cheap and buy cheap budget weed you're rolling the dice. It looks like sub $5 weed. Then (without owing you a damn thing) they give you a $30 code on your next purchase just to shut your annoying kid sister ass up, so really that oz is going to cost you $100 in the long run. Add to that your post history and you just come off as a frugal, cheap fuck who is always trying to get more than you pay for. Have never ordered from BLG and very likely never will, but your rant'n'rambling on 3/4 of the posts have overshadowed your initial concerns and you've made your mental instability take center stage. Smoke one of your $3.57 grams and chill out dude.
if you're the consensus who make budget weed experience standardless by focusing on their gut reactions, further supporting that by believing that he has some kind of intelligence and logic that make sense of his gut reactions. questioning and being provokative you would side with labeling as clickbait and all those terms familiar and accessible to your time. you're just a human who supports and comforts his gut. never sees the big picture. waste of time. pfft.

xsinx wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:48 pm Someone needs to start ordering anti-psychotics instead of weed.
you're a comfortable stoner who doesn't understand nor encourage change.

all your posts saying shit like "can mod lock this thread" etc comes from place of ego and seeking to comfort it through validation. wouldn't that just make your day if you can be part of idiot consensus who shares your ego

dooly wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:23 pm
HALIDAZED wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:58 am OP's neurosis shines bright in this thread. Title is click bait, theres was no mold concern at all. When you wanna be cheap and buy cheap budget weed you're rolling the dice. It looks like sub $5 weed. Then (without owing you a damn thing) they give you a $30 code on your next purchase just to shut your annoying kid sister ass up, so really that oz is going to cost you $100 in the long run. Add to that your post history and you just come off as a frugal, cheap fuck who is always trying to get more than you pay for. Have never ordered from BLG and very likely never will, but your rant'n'rambling on 3/4 of the posts have overshadowed your initial concerns and you've made your mental instability take center stage. Smoke one of your $3.57 grams and chill out dude.
if you're the consensus who make budget weed experience standardless by focusing on their gut reactions, further supporting that by believing that he has some kind of intelligence and logic that make sense of his gut reactions. questioning and being provokative you would side with labeling as clickbait and all those terms familiar and accessible to your time. you're just a human who supports and comforts his gut. never sees the big picture. waste of time. pfft.
You're an obvious dull dolt who attempts to string big words together that make no sense jammed together in a paragraphed sized run on sentence littered with bad grammar and non sensical ramblings of a man on his meds. I'm the type of guy who buys from growers/collectives who produce quality flower that have gained my trust. You order from random MOM's bottom of the barrel budget buds, then run their names through the muds with my trivial and petty belly achin's when you get the quality you paid for. If it's not click bait where have you spoke of, or most importantly provided us pictures of moldy buds in this thread? You paid $130 (got credited $30) and got popcorn buds. You obviously arent that bright and didnt shop around for the 100's of deals that went on this week. With minimal brain power, I was quickly able to get an oz of Gastown Pink Gas smalls for $112 (which squished at 21% for the rosin heads. A guy squished a Gascan right after me and got 26.5%). If you knew better , you'd do better.

not worth my response

HALIDAZED wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:47 pm You're an obvious dull dolt who attempts to string big words together that make no sense jammed together in a paragraphed sized run on sentence littered with bad grammar and non sensical ramblings of a man on his meds. I'm the type of guy who buys from growers/collectives who produce quality flower that have gained my trust. You order from random MOM's bottom of the barrel budget buds, then run their names through the muds with my trivial and petty belly achin's when you get the quality you paid for. If it's not click bait where have you spoke of, or most importantly provided us pictures of moldy buds in this thread? You paid $130 (got credited $30) and got popcorn buds. You obviously arent that bright and didnt shop around for the 100's of deals that went on this week. With minimal brain power, I was quickly able to get an oz of Gastown Pink Gas smalls for $112 (which squished at 21% for the rosin heads. A guy squished a Gascan right after me and got 26.5%). If you knew better , you'd do better.

Jinglehorn wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:33 pm I don't see any mold. Also love that it's the same guy who threw his weed in the air because he thought he saw a spider LOL
yeah you can't imagine it. but brains, even without any mental illness or reasons, does strange things... and when you act like a human saying shit like "you're the guy who... then LOL"..... same level as pricks from high school movies. that level of empathy/reaction to box others for your pleasure and entertainment. here's a mirror for you. i don't care what your age is. you're a high school prick