**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

The Leaf Express - Zombie OG/Pink Kush/Tom Ford Pink Kush

Shipping: Nice and fast shipping from B.C to B.C, It came the next day. came in a Expresspost Bubble mailer, then vacuum sealed, then in mylar bags. Looks like Canada Post is ramping up service already, I actually had a package arrive on Sunday, Too bad it was some makeup bs for my wife.
Bag appeal: These buds are certainly lookers! Nice big chunky dense buds. Light green with some red hairs poking out here and there. Trim job is virtually flawless, I would describe the nose as a piney/slight berry smell. I cant stress enough how dense these buds are.

Roll/Grind: Get ready to put a little effort into this grind, the buds are sticky, and DENSE. Once you get through the light work-out of grinding up this stuff. The roll is great and doesnt lose its density at all when rolled. Its basically a thick dense heavy missile.

Smoke: This is a great flower to take your time with, you could go for a 20 minute walk and this thing would still be burning. Taste on this is half berry/half pine, The ash on this is grey/salt and pepper. The smoke is thick, but not too harsh. Resin ring formed basically instantly, which wasnt surprising with the sticky gooey buds.

Potency: I must say I love OG strains, always have. This is a pretty heavy hitter right away which is right up my alley, it hits heavy in the eyes, and makes you feel like an idiot. Dry mouth wasn't far behind, and before you know It I was ready to go back to bed after being awake for a mere 2 hours. I fought off the initial sleepyness and turned into a zombie for the greater part of the morning. Didn't have much of a burnout with this, and was ready for another strain a couple hours later.

Overall for a AAAA 9.9

Pink Kush

Bag Appeal: Nice sized buds in this sack also, Light green in color with a few dark green spots and nice orangey hairs. Nice looking stuff for a AAA, but might have a extra leaf here. Crystal coverage is also quite nice. the nose on it reminds me of flowers with maybe a hint of citrus/fruit.

Roll/grind: These buds are actually nice and sticky once cracked open, and will give you a bit of a fight in the grinder. Once its ground up the floral flowery smell comes out, much more prominent then the fruit/citrus smell. The medium stick to these buds will help you with the roll, didnt have to worry about weed falling out while rolling at all.

Smoke: This one seemed to burn forever, Which is great if your not in a rush, the smoke on this is thick not a problem getting a nice pull off of it. The flavor is still sticking with the floral type deal, I dont taste any fruit/citrus like I got on the smell.

Potency: The potency was actually quite good for a AAA, It doesnt wait around and left me in a hazy but focused kinda deal. After about a half hour I still had the focused thing going on but got some proper dry mouth and appetite. I would be smoking this as a daytime smoke, or anytime I feel the need to medicate but still have the focus that's needed for daytime.

Overall for a AAA 9.4

Tom Ford Pink Kush
Bag Appeal: Nice big buds with a light green color, a light smattering of red hairs. It's pretty nice and sparkly, But has a couple extra leaves here and there. The nose could be best described as earthy/perfume, Its actually quite pleasant.

Roll/Grind: No issues here, the buds are nicely cured and not all that sticky, it has a bit of a sponge too it. When rolling it up it will compact down quite a bit, but had no issue with rolling as the dry/cure on it is pretty spot on.

Smoke: This was a pretty nice smoke, had me coughing a couple times but not that lingering throat burn. The taste is pretty muted on this, but still potent enough that you get the earthy perfume, maybe even berry? taste off of it. It burned nice and evenly and had a decent oil ring half way through. Ash on this was a impressive grey/white shade.

Potency: This isnt a knock you on your ass right away type deal, At first it kinda brought me up for awhile with a nice happy, almost, energetic type of high. But after about 30 minutes I was nice and relaxed and ready to chill, but not like a couch lock type of high. this would be great for either daytime or nighttime honestly, its kinda the best of both worlds.

Overall for a AAA+ 9.2
https://t.me/pump_upp