**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Shades Of Green-Island Super Skunk/ Gas Monkey/Critical Kush

Shipping: Nothing to complain about here, Canada post is still on fire and ready for Pandemic Lockdown two it looks like. Pack came in a bubble mailer then vacuum sealed with the goodies inside.

Island Super Skunk
Bag Appeal: This Island Super Skunk has some very nice bag appeal. Super dense nugs light green in color with a few darker spots throughout. The crystals arent hiding on this stuff for sure, its nice and caked. The nose isnt the strongest for sure, but its there. Has a skunky/diesel type thing going on, with a hint of sweetness .

Grind/Roll: Need to put a bit of effort into the grind due to the dense buds here, not rock hard or anything but dense. Has a little bit of stick to it, which helps with the roll and the it busts up huge! you can find yourself packing too much in your grinder. The weed compacts down a bit when rolled, and returns to its dense structure.

Smoke: burns nice and slow and has some impressive white ash. The resin ring took a bit to form, but its there, and the smoke is very smooth and had zero throat tickle. If you wanna just chill and not cough your brains out this one is a good pick.

Potency: This is a great daytime smoke! At first I felt my eyes get a little heavy, but then it turned into a nice buzzy focused high. When I say buzzy its not like I was ready to vacuum the house ten times over like a pure Sativa, but I wasnt going to go back to bed after smoking this as a first toke of the day. I would recommend this if you wanna get nice and high but still get some stuff done.

Overall for a AAAA 9.6

Gas Monkey
Bag Appeal: Nice tight round looking buds that are light green in color with a small amount of red hairs poking out, and the crystals are not hiding at all. Nice looking stuff. The smell I would describe as earthy, Skunk gas, the smell is really nice, not overly pungent but its there. This might be a tad bit dry, that might be the reason with the lighter smell.

Grind/Roll: Its pretty dense but its not going to hinder your grind, with a bit of stickyness. The smell is definitely more pungent after the grind. The roll is a easy one, the weed doesnt compact down much and has just enough stick that its not gonna fall out while rolling.

Smoke: Even though my initial impression was that this was a bit dry, it still burnt for what seemed like forever with a consistent light grey ash. taste is earthy skunk gas just like the smell, and is actually quite nice. Didnt cough once throughout the joint, was smooth for the whole way down to the roach.

Potency: This is not a creeper type strain at all, I felt what was coming from the first couple pulls and liked what was happening. I found myself reading the Mom Discord and laughing out loud more then I usually do, and got really hungry not long after that. this would be great for people with a loss of appetite, and people that wanna be lazy and stare at a screen eat said food and find something funny to watch/read. Got a bit couch lock going on with this also, didnt want to leave my computer chair for awhile.

Overall for a AAA 9.4

Critical Kush
Bag appeal: These buds come large in size and are quite compact, light green with some dark green and little specs of purple. It has a light coating of crystals, when cracked open they are much more prominent. The smell I would describe as a spicy piney type, and the nose isn't going to punch you in the nose, but its still very much there.

Grind/Roll: This bud is a breeze grind, compact buds but still easily broken up, stickyness is middle of the road, which in turn helps with the roll, I would say moisture level is perfect on this stuff. After ground up this stuff doesn't lose its shape at all, super dense weed tube.

Smoke: This is a very enjoyable smoke! super smooth, nice light grey ash, Resin ring started fairly quickly also. The taste is right there with the smell, piney , spicy, and maybe a bit of earthy that I didnt notice on the smell test. Joint smoked nice and slowly and didn't go out once while casually smoking,

Potency: What can I say? I'm a sucker for potency and wow, this one surprised me. As I stated in the bag appeal part of my review, The outside of the buds aren't super caked looking. Don't judge a book by its cover! I Immediately felt this hit me in the forehead and eyes after a couple puffs, by the time I was done the joint my eyes wanted to go have a nap, fighting off the initial power of this it settled into a I'm a dopey idiot that doesn't really know what's going on type high. Keep this one for getting to sleep, or a late night movie type thing. My overall is going to be high for potency alone on this one.

Overall for a AAAA 9.8
https://t.me/pump_upp