**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

TheSmokingMonkeys Review - November 2020

MoM/Retailer Name

TheSmokingMonkeys

Shipping/Packaging

This package was shipped from BC and arrived in 3 Days. The package arrived in a bubble mailer with all the contents inside a brown rectangular box. Everything within the box was vacuum sealed with no smell omitting from the package. The different strains were in black Mylar bags wth printed labels identifying each strain.

Strains

Purple Diesel
This is a strain I haven’t had the pleasure of trying very many times. The colours are really nice on these nugs ranging from light green to dark purples. They had a compact bud structure with orange pistils and a coating of trichomes covering these nugs. The trim was unfortunately rough with quite a few tiny leaves still present.

The aroma from these buds were a subtle sweet almost berry smell with hints of diesel and some earthiness. I would say the aroma translated quite well into the taste with the diesel flavour coming through a little stronger but it still maintained that sweetness with a bit of the earthiness in the aftertaste.

The high started out pretty uplifting and euphoric for me that later turned more into a nice relaxing stone but didn’t leave me tired or feeling bogged down at all. I felt this is a great strain for anytime of the day.

Gods Green Crack
The colours on this batch of ggc had a forest green appearance with purples tones and darker orange pistils. These buds were unfortunately overly dry with a dense structure. These nugs had a some sugar leaves still present with a coating of milky trichomes.

The aromas from this strain were unfortunately muted due to the dryness when it arrived. I was getting a earthy, herbal and peppery scent with a very slight hint of pine. The aromas translated well into the taste with the earthy and herbal flavours coming through the most. This burned with a peppery ash

The high on this batch of ggc seemed to be a great hybrid for me with a nice cerebral head high that soon led into a nice and chill body stone that I found was awesome for hanging around and relaxing.

Tyson
These nugs had a dark Forest green appearance with dark orange almost amber pistils and a fair coating of trichomes. The density of these nugs were almost rock hard with only a few sugar leaves left on them. The cure seemed pretty spot on with this.

The aroma I got from this bud was a pungent diesel and gassy smell with some earthiness I would say. The taste translated quite well with that kushy, diesel and earthiness and a bit a spice that went together for a nice flavour. This stuff burned with a grey ash.

This high started out pretty chill leaving me happy and almost uplifted for a pure Indica that soon turned into a solid body high leaving me completely relaxed and pain free. I found this is a great strain if you’re planning on just chilling.

Hashberry
This is a strain I haven’t had the pleasure of trying before. The nugs I received had a solid green appearance with red pistils and a fairly dense bud structure. The trim was a tad sloppy with excess sugar leaves on some of the buds. These nugs had a coating of milky trichomes.

From this strain I was getting a sweet berry aroma with some slight muskiness, earthy and herbal notes. I found the taste of this strain was almost the same as the smell with a added slight peppery aftertaste.

This high from this started out with a uplifting sense of happiness that soon turned into a nice relaxing and mellow body stone. I found this strain was awesome because it’s not an overly sedating indica.

King Louis XIII
This is a strain I’ve only had a few times before. The colours were a mix of light green and dark purple tones. These nugs had dark orange hairs with a coating of milky trichomes. The machine trim these buds went through unfortunately left them a bit mangled.

The aromas from this were a mix of earthy, pine, and some slight diesel. The taste from this strain matched the aroma fairly well with an added peppery taste.

I found this strain had a relaxing high that wasn’t very strong for an indica dominant hybrid. I thought this was a great strain for trying to mellow down without any of the sedating effects of a indica.

Durban Poison Shatter
Not much aroma coming from this shatter. When smoked I was getting a citrusy taste with some added earthy and slight pine flavours. This stuff smoked clean and smooth. The high was energetic and I would say mood enhancing. It was definitely a clear headed focused high that can be enjoyed throughout the day.

These samples were provided for honest and unbiased reviews.
@Lovelypeace420