**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Houseofbudz-Rockstar/Mango Sapphire/Blue Dream

Shipping: Two day shipping from B.C to B.C , Canada Post may be slipping a bit with the deliveries, which is understandable with the Rona, and online Holiday shopping. Came in a box tightly sealed box with mylar bags inside.

Bag Appeal: This is really nice on bag appeal, the funky, spicy, piney aroma definitely punches you square in the face as soon as the bag is opened. The buds are very dense, and man are they sparkly. The crystals are not hiding on this bud. Lots of red hairs to go along with it.

Grind/Roll: Buds are dense and pretty damn sticky on the inside, this will take a bit of effort to grind up. The bud is easily rolled as it just sticks together when thrown in a rollie. The bud keeps its structure and doesn't compact down much if at all.

Smoke: The smoke on this is also amazing, the taste of spicy pine really comes through on the smoke, fat resin ring early on, and the smoke is really thick. I can tell whoever grew this took time to make sure it was cured nicely. Also burns forever, like damn near 15 minutes for a gram joint long.

Potency: This Rockstar kinda creeps up on you half way through the joint and doesn't disappoint. If your looking for couch lock this isnt it bucko. This is a great day time high to play some videos games and just chill, without having to worry about losing focus on what your doing. Keep some water handy as this brings on dry mouth pretty quickly, It's a very happy high and would recommend this for an uplifting experience.

Overall: for a AAAA 9.9

Mango Sapphire
Bag appeal: Another nice looking one from Houseofbudz. These big long skinny buds are light green all the way through with a generous amount of crystals and red hairs. The smell is a knockout for sure with a citrusy/lemon smell. Great nose on this! Buds are dense but not rock hard. Crack one open and look at it this stuff sparkle.

Grind/Roll: No issues with grinding this one up, gets pretty fluffy after its been busted, and damn that smell just funks up the room even more. The roll is a piece of cake also with it being medium on the sticky scale. Packs down a bit from the fluffyness, all around pleasure to roll up.

Smoke: Wow the taste on this is amazing! I was expecting to get a lemony taste from the smell, what I wasnt expecting was that to be mixed with a chocolatey type taste to go with it. Just like the nose the taste is on point for sure. The resin ring on this one got real filthy half way through, haven't seen one that bad for quite some time.

Potency: this is a creeper for me for sure, I went for a 20 minute walk after smoking it and didnt feel too stoned until after I got home, then it hit me. Another pleasant high with focus attached to it, my motor skills didn't feel hampered and I was in a damn good mood. another half hour/forty five minutes later and I was ready to relax on the couch. I would lean towards a night time smoke for this one.

Overall for a AAAA 9.7

Blue Dream

Bag Appeal: Another great looking strain from houseofbudz! Nice smell of Blueberry as soon as it cracked open, Might have a slight hint of pine mixed with the blueberry smell. The buds are a mix of colors with light green and dark green throughout with lots of yellowish/orange hairs all over the buds. buds are tight but certainly not dense.

Grind/Roll: This is as easy as it gets for a grind no effort needed at all with this stuff. The weed has a bit of stickyness, so it helps a bit with the roll, but dont go in expecting it to clump together when rolled. Compacts down a bit when rolled, but don't worry your weed doesn't disappear.

Smoke: First thing I notice on the smoke is how goddamn smooth and tasty it is. Blueberry was a favorite of mine when I was a teen, so this is right up my alley on flavor. Major blueberry taste on this with just a hint of pine coming through, ash is nice and grey with a few specks of darker ash. Resin ring started half way through and wasn't earth shattering but it was there. Joint burned nice and evenly and lasted quite a while.

Potency: I'm not a huge Sativa guy, but this isn't gonna make your mind race, and have you looking for things to fix around the house. My body and mind just felt nice and relaxed, hit me in the forehead pretty quickly. the high just feels very balanced, and lasted a good couple hours in the early afternoon. Would recommend as a daytime strain as I dont really see this helping with sleep/insomnia.

Overall for a AAAA 9.4
https://t.me/pump_upp