**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

AC Medical - Red Congo, Blue Congo, Mendo Breath, Afghanni Hash

MOM Name: AC Medical
Overall rating out of 10: 9/10

Ordering & Pricing: Prices are fairly high, but this isn't the usual MOM, quality is well above average and they work with growers that made their proof.
Communication: Excellent, quick to reply, fun and easy to chat with.
Packaging: It's been a while since it got here but I think it was in a box and a few layers of vacuum. The buds themselves were in plastic zips that were mildly airproof, the stank when I broke the last vac was pretty strong. That's not really a problem, just being transparent.
Products / Photos:

---
Strain Name: Red Congo
Strain Fidelity: Never had it, but it's about exactly what I imagined based on all the reviews I've seen. I guess that's worth close to a 10/10 :)
Size of buds: 7/10 Fairly small, biggest bud was about 1g. I did mention it to them via Discord that if I got an oz of buds that size when they have a "smalls" they are selling as well, I wouldn't want to see the smalls, lol.
Bag Appeal: 8/10 I really like the colors, the hairs are long and a nice almost bright orange. The trim is perfect, nice looking weed.
Cure & Humidity: 8/10 The buds are pristine, but the humidity was a bit low. Still better than average. Skipping points here, but the way it burns indicates a solid cure, even though it could be a tad more humid.
Smell Intensity: 8/10 I have a bias in thinking most sativas are milder on the nose than most indicas, so I didn't expect this to be super strong. It smells real nice and strong for a sativa, a predominance of lemon/citrus but with a woodsy/spicy undertone. Good terp preservation, again indicating a solid cure.
Harshness vs Smoothness: 7/10 When burning, the taste differs from the nose, the lemon is almost forgotten, except for a little sourness and is overwhelmed by a spicy/sneezy and woodsy even borderline tocacoo-y. While the taste is one I can imagine some liking, it's really not in my palate, so it wasn't a particularly good smoking experience. Near the end of the joint, that strong aftertaste accumulated and the last quarter of the joint was almost gross, to me anyway. The points lost here are not because of my incompatibility with the terps, but because of how that last quarter of the joint was hard to finish. Did not induce coughing or have anything bad in the smoke other than that.
Ash color 10/10 Burned extremely clean, white with a strong going cherry.
Taste Intensity: 8.5/10 Fairly strong taste
Taste Complexity: 7.5 The lemon is practically gone when smoking it, leaving a pretty straight forward taste.
Buzz Intensity: 10/10 Despite the smoke not being my cup of tea, I must say the buzz is solid. Most sativas feel like you should smoke a second when you finish a joint, but this gave me a solid buzz. It wasn't sleepy or drowsy, exactly as you would expect from a pure sativa. Great shit, even if I'm not a fan of the taste, it's a stain I definitely like the buzz of.
Price: 232.50/OZ
Value: Personally would wait for discounts, but then again pure sativas are fairly rare sooo... 200ish?
"A" Scale Rating: AAAA-

---
Strain Name: Blue Congo
Strain Fidelity: I've been told my their representative that it's a mix of Blue Dream and Red Congo. I honestly never had good blue dream so I can't really evaluate. It was similar to the Red Congo in many ways.
Size of buds: It was just a 1g sample so I won't put a note here. Gram came as 3 buds, 2 mediums and a tiny one.
Bag Appeal: 8.5/10 Buds were a bit airier than the Red Congo, fluffy even. The buds look really nice, the hairs are much more creamy colored orange, almost a pale tan.
Cure & Humidity: 10/10 Humidity on this was on point, perfect cure
Smell Intensity: 8/10 The sweetness of the blue really surpasses the lemon of the Red Congo and it smells very nice, bit of blueberries.
Harshness vs Smoothness: 9/10 This smoked much better than the Red, very smooth until the end.
Taste Intensity: 8/10 You get a bit of the spicy/sneezy from the Red Congo, but the sweetness really dominates here. It's not overly strong tasting, but terps come through clearly.
Taste Complexity: 9/10 Almost zero lemon/citrus, if only a tiny touch of sour in the sweetness/creaminess of the blue. The spicy/sneezy is present as well, but tame in the background, it does come stronger near the end.
Buzz Intensity: 8/10 Felt less intense than the Red Congo, very nice mellow but not crushing buzz.
Price: It's not on the site right now and this was a 1g sample that was added by the packers. Don't know the price.
Value: 200$ seems fair
"A" Scale Rating: AAAA

---
Strain Name: Mendo Breath
Strain Fidelity: Never had Mendo Breath so I won't put a note. Does share that characteristic of Breath strains. Leafly mentions vanilla and caramel smells/taste, I wouldn't put it there?
Size of buds: 5/10 Small buds. Small enough that an oz of this should definitely be sold as smalls. Representative told me it's the way the strain grows, but still, my 3.5g was 8 (maybe 9, pretty sure I took the pics after rolling my first joint of it).
Bag Appeal: 9/10 As you can see on the pic it looks phenomenal, caked, very nice colors, excellent trim, only issue is size :)
Cure & Humidity: 8/10 Was a bit dry, but curing/drying buds that size is a challenge.
Smell Intensity: 9/10 This is dank stuff, strong dirty smell. It reminds me of Death Bubba but with that Breath uniqueness layered on it.
Harshness vs Smoothness: 9/10 Weed that smells strong like that usually is pretty harsh, but this is surprisingly smooth.
Taste Intensity: 8/10 It's got a good bold but not overwhelming strength.
Taste Complexity: 8/10 The terps on in strong, but they are fairly unidimensional. It's hard to explain the Breath taste to people who have not tasted it, but this is what I'm getting almost uniquely from this strain.
Buzz Intensity: 9/10 Not the strongest of indicas, but a solid long lasting buzz. Felt almost hybrid.
Price: 232$ regular price
Value: I don't really believe in weed over 200$ anymore, so I'm going to go with 200$ again.
"A" Scale Rating: AAAA

---
Strain Name: Afghani Hash
Strain Fidelity: 5/10 I've smoked a shitload of Afghani in my youth, you know how people become nostalgic and remember smells like you could smell it for real? Well I can conjure that smell anytime and when I do find some of this type of hash, I recognize it like a long lost son. This isn't really it.
Size of buds: N/A
Bag Appeal: 5/10 Hash is rarely good looking especially old school import hash... So I'm going by smell and texture. The smell is faint, which is very uncharacteristic of Afghani. Next issue is the texture, this shit is very dry, I don't think I ever saw dry Afghani in my live so it's really an odd piece of hash.
Cure & Humidity: 3/10 Again, dry.. It's not completely dry but I broke it open to hope getting a better scent out of it but nada, it's the same inside and outside. I could not reform the piece after breaking it apart, it wasn't sticky enough to go back.
Smell Intensity: 3/10 I'll say it does smell like Afghani, a bit... but it's sooo faint it's barely pickable unless it's right inside your nose.
Harshness vs Smoothness: 8/10 Smoother than most MOM hash I've had
Taste Intensity: 8/10 It has a very bland earthy taste, comes fairly strong but really isn't amazing.
Taste Complexity: 5/10 It's very unidimensional, it's not bad, and very so slightly good, more like, acceptable?
Buzz Intensity: 8.5/10 Isn't too bad there at least, a strong but also mellow buzz that had me sit down. Very decent intensity.
Price: 13$ per gram or 79$/8g
Value: This isn't very different from the car brand bottom of barrel hash, except it's buzz being decent. The taste is really nothing to write home about but it's not unpleasant, just very bland/generic. 13$ might be pushing it a bit, I feel like 10/g would be fairer.
"A" Scale Rating: AA+

---
Incentive for Customers: Haven't noticed or inquired, this was an order I placed without them offering anything.
Incentive for Review: I've been hearing of the legendary Red Congo literally ever since I joined the MOM discords about 3 years ago, and this MOM was the one that invariably popped in the convo. AC Med has had their Red Congo on the regular, but at some point they closed to the public and I wasn't a client at the time. I'm not sure if they went private to old clients, I think there was something about trying to go legal. In any case, they just reopened to the public and there was a little rebate on some strains that I wanted so I placed a small order to check things out.