**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Tornado and Pink Kush - DVRS Cannabis - November 2020

Canadian MOM Review on DVRS Cannabis
I just grabbed 7g each of Tornado and Pink Kush from DVRS Cannabis. I’ve got to say these strains really did their job.

Tornado had a great uplifting high that made me want to engage in more conversations with my friends. Of course, each conversation went from talking normally to me laughing out of my mind. Additionally, this strain gave off a relaxing body high for me to chill out on my couch and indulge in many snacks. For the looks of the bud, all of the nugs were relatively big, the trichomes gave the nugs a very sticky texture and the pistils really popped out. The taste was also commendable for its fruitiness. Would rate this strain an 9/10 for the price I bought it at (45$ for 7g!!) and the grade its at (AAA).
Pink Kush
Pink Kush
PinkK_Review.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 433 times
I got Pink Kush also for mostly nighttime use. This nighttime use strain literally gave off its effects in seconds after smoking it. There was only a 10 minute time frame where I was able to chill on my couch and eat some snacks, until it made me feel like I was light as a feather and proceeded to knock me out. A really nice strain for me to just leave all of my stress at the door and relax. For the looks of the bud, the nugs were pretty big for each one. The pistils showed itself all over these nugs and the leaves were relatively green but there were a couple of spots that had a pinkish color. The trichomes were very visible also and stuck to my hands immediately as I broke some nugs apart to grind it. For the price ($60 for 7g) and the grade (AAAA), it was really worth it for the great effects it produced. The taste was also very skunky.
The attachment PinkK_Review.jpg is no longer available
I think the company just recently opened and I wanted to see what they had in stock so decided to purchase some off of them. Really easy purchase and checkout. Great customer service for any questions I had regarding on how to actually purchase the products.