**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Dnmn * December

MOM NAME:

Dispensary Near Me Now

COMMUNICATION/SERVICE:

Excellent from pre ordering to following up. There was an issue with some edibles but everything was resolved quickly and professionally

SHIPPING/PACKAGING:

Vac sealed, in a box, product in tin cans, and mylar bags. Discreet and scent less

PRODUDCT(S) TO REVIEW:

Strain -  Lion Hash
Smoke - Really smooth smoking, easy to take big rips of this and hold them with no issue at all. Clean, light greyish white ash which also burned for a long time, evenly, and didn't require a constant re lighting

High - Very chilled out and relaxing body stone as a proper hash should provide. It was easy to form and reshape to fit into bowls and joints no problem at all. Excellent addition for melting yourself into the later day or evening

Quality: This was some really nice light brown almost blonde hash. It was quite sticky with a soft really moldable consistency to it. Definitely enjoyed this strain of hash as it was my first time trying it out, but won't be my last

Strain -  Tom Ford Pink Kush
Smell - instantly the terpenes began seeping out as soon as the tuna can was peeled open. Right away that really pungent floral stank mashed together with gassy pine and slight citrus hints in combination flowed up the nostrils

Smoke - smooth and long consistent burn, clean light greyish white ash with an oil ring that grew as the joint burned down. Inhaling it bring forward the floral and piney flavors, and on the exhale it's more earthy cedar tasting

High - Tfpk is also one of those strains that get the eyes feeling extra heavy. It's for sure one that you lean on when you've got some spare time to kill, or are just looking to take it easy. Very relaxing and a good head high, leaving you feeling good also it relieves any pain that previously existed

Quality: majority compiled of darker forest green shaded buds with emerald green undertones make up the coloring of these. With thin brownish orange pistils, and draped in amber trichomes

Strain -  Island Pink
Smoke - smell is fairly nonexistent slightly citrus and mostly comes out once smoking on it. Having a a fairly smooth inhale with a slight tickle as you exhale. Taste of the classic floral pink terpenes come out as you take every hoot in

High - right away you can feel the head high, and the extra heavy eyelids. Leaving you proper relaxed and completely chilled. All worries disappear and leaves you in a nice floating state. It was also really simple to form and reshape for a snake in the grass. Excellent addition for any doob or on its own. It seems to be a better later day or evening time smoke due to the eventual burnout

Quality: the hardened form, nice and see through clear goldish yellow in color. As mentioned previously, its quite easy to mold it into whatever shape works best for your smoking preference. Overall I would re-grip more without any hesitation next order

Strain -  Tom Ford Bubba Kush
Smell - opening the can I found it doesn't have the most powerful smell to it initially but it becomes alot more pronounced once busted up. It reeks of earthy diesel with a sweet pine and herbal scent all twisted into one

Smoke - Medium grey salt & pepper ash that also sported a resin ring right out the gate.  The inhale brought on a earthy skunk, and pine taste while exhaling was more of a spicy earthy diesel flavoring

High -  It's a very relaxing indica dominant high that does the trick at any time of the day, especially if you're just looking to take it easy. Quite sedating, good head high, and it relieves any pain that previously existed. I also found it to be a subtle creeper high

Quality: tfbk taking on more of the bubba lineage with a good portion made up of some big chunky buds with some smaller ones mixed in. The nuggets  have a decent lighter minty to medium green shades and some purple undertones with plenty of copper colored pistils peppered all over, slightly leafy, and a light trichome layer over top

OVERALL RATING: 10/10 will be back

INCENTIVE FOR REVIEW: no, just passing on the name of a solid mom