**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

The Wellness Temple - Semi Sponsored Review

So before I begin, I'd like to let everyone here know ahead of time that I was given a $75 credit and free shipping from TheWellnessTemple, they simply asked me if after I received my package that I could do a little review for them.

I placed my order on Friday at around 12:30pm on Friday the 13th, in which I ordered the 10 strain sample pack for $85 (On sale from $100, currently on for $75)
It arrived Monday at my house at around 3pm which is pretty darn fast. I live in the Yukon so normally we don't have the fastest mail system. Also huge props to these guys for still having my package shipped out on friday because I was after the cut off, that was huge. The package arrived double vacuum sealed, no smell and very discreet.

The strains as listed in this sampler are listed on the site:

Blueberry AK
Moby Dick
Gorilla Pepper
Mind Bender
UK Cheese
Violator Kush
Orange Creamsicle
Lemon Haze
Purple Urkle
Nuken

Unfortunately I didn't get to try the Mind Bender, my box had 2X the sample of Gorilla Pepper instead. I'm insure if this was due to out of stock in the Mind Bender or just a whoops. Not a complaint just an observation about it all.

I meant to take pictures of everything to pair with my thoughts on each, but after I got high I somehow forgot to take pictures of some of the strains. I'll post a link to the album below so you can see what I did take.

Blueberry AK: This one was impressive right out of the bag. The smell, the look, the taste, the high, this one seemed to have it all. It wasn't all that sticky but you could certainly smell the fruit, it smoked smooth right to the filter and I felt like I wanted more. ($6.50 a gram and $135 for an oz) I feel this is well worth its price, If I wasn't a broke student I would be definitely buying an oz of this stuff.

Moby Dick: Okay. Real talk for a minute. I've ALWAYS been a indica guy. I lived for indica. It wasn't that I hated sativa, it just made me feel anxious and shaky. I never got that real happy awesome high that I was always told sativas have. Until I smoked this. I can't honestly say I've ever said "Wow" after taking a puff off a joint before smoking this. It tasted remarkable and the high, my god the high. I can't recommend this one enough. Perfect 10/10. Definite rebuy, hands down. ($7 gram $143 oz)

Gorilla Pepper: This one had all that pizzaz that you see with your standard sativa, that rich sweet smell and pretty little buds. This stuff had a nice smoke to it and didn't seem to have a crazy amount of kick to it. Would recommend for people who like to smoke all day. ($7 gram and $143 oz) I personally wouldn't purchase this again, not my style.

Mind Bender: See item "Gorilla Pepper"
UK Cheese: You know how you're told you shouldn't judge a book by its cover? Well maybe I shouldn't judge a weed by its smell. I first took a whiff of this bag and couldn't believe that it actually kinda smelt like cheese. So naturally I don't like my weed smelling like cheese, so I didn't smoke it. Then came the time when I had smoked 8 samples and only had 1 left so I did what any good reviewer would do, and I dove it. It was actually not bad, but I think my first soured opinion really soured my review of this. I smoked a small bowl and haven't been back so for now this review is only 1/10th done, sorry fam. ($6.50g $135 oz)

Violator Kush: I tried this one right around dinner time and found its relaxing properties kick in right away. The couch became a trap which I could not escape except for the dire munchie circumstances this bud created. It had a little bit sticky buds and I found this one just a little extra harsh towards the end of my joint. ($7g to $139oz) If I had more disposable funds and this stuff was this price I would probably find myself buying a bag.

Orange Creamsicle: Man, orange creamsicles are my jam and I was so hyped for this sample, which of course led to me being let down. I didn't really find anything special about this guy. I tried both a joint and bowl or two and felt like it was, I dunno, generic? ($6.50g $135 oz) I wouldn't buy this one again.

Lemon Haze: This is another really well rounded smoke. You could immediately smell the citrus, and taste it too when smoked. I would recommend this to any sativa fans, its definitely worth its price tag ($6g $128oz)

Purple Urkle: This is a little different than others, it was an okay smoke, had okay flavour but the high was nice. It was slightly less kick than the Violator I tried and I found myself smoking a joint of this around 3 because it relaxed me but I didn't feel lathargic or unwilling to do anything. I feel overall it was decent but there is definitely buds that get the job done better. ($6.50g $135 oz)

Nuken: This is the one I didn't have any notes on, so instead I started smoke a bowl when I started writing this. I feel like I can feel the muscles in my body relaxing, like drinking a hot chocolate on a cold day with the heat spreading through your body. I don't feel as if this is an indica that will put my to sleep but that could very well be the blue light from my laptop playing tricks on me. I like this stuff too, could be good if I weren't looking for sleepy qualities from a pure indica.

Shipping: 5 stars
Packaging: 5 stars
Product Visual Quality: 4 stars
Product Actual Quality: 4 stars

Overall: 6 stars

In short, this mom is fantastic. I know I'll be a return customer, this whole thing has definitely impressed me.

https://imgur.com/a/6eta4rU

Re: The Wellness Temple - Semi Sponsored Review

Man, thanks for such an awesome review! Super well written and a joy to read, I love what you had to say about the moby dick because that's exactly what I thought when I first tried it too lol! Apologies about that mind bender mix up - I'll be sure to include a free eighth of mind bender with your next order. :)
- Matt
Matt
The Wellness Temple
support@thewellnesstemple.ca
FREE SHIPPING OVER $199
Get 10% off your first order with code TEMPLE10