**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Dispensary Near me Now - Concentrate Review - Resin/Hash

MOM Name: Dispensary Near Me Now
Overall Rating Out of 10: 9
Communication/Customer Service: 10
Shipping/Packaging: 9
Products to Review:

Black Ice Live Resin - 1g
Been smoking small .2 hits of this, and it has been knocking me into flavor land. The high is a subtle sneaky one. You experience the taste of the terps,
while enjoying the flavor you get hit with an euphoric feeling, few minutes later you can feel it in your eyes. I been using this if I want to get ripped,
or if I have a decent amount of stress that is weighing me down. 8/10

Blueberry Live Resin - 1g
Fruity flavor blueberry Live Resin, great color - taste is spot on for the blueberry strain. One of my favorite strains to smoke and this resin does it justice.
Amplifiation of the strain, to a more energetic high where, I would smoke a mini dab before a work out and extend my work out with smiles through the pain for
an hour more. It helps me a great amount on my bothersome back. Recommended use would be if your about to passout and want a long sleep, or if you have tons of energy
and want a "mind aplificiation" it really amplifies what ever I have on my mind. 7.5/10

BW Watermelon Lebanese Hash -2g
This hash surprised me, red color with an "old fashioned" hash smell with a hint of watermelon, the taste is surprisingly old hash mixed with berry.
The high is amazing, it makes me laugh and smile. I am spaced out on it, beyond pluto. Forgot most of the month is gone already, still have about .5 left.
I honestly was smoking this with my father who is an avid hash smoker, it was a bday present (1g for him) he was beyond surprised.
"it has been a while since I had hash compareable to when I was young" 9/10

Lion Amsterdam Hash - 2g
Vanilla flavor, it is decently noticeable and very smooth. This hash also surprised me. It is more of a "chill and talk hash" creates an extremely
talkative version of my self, and even noticed it did the same to my dad. Though the issue was it was a bouncy talkative, where you jump all over the place
about different topics. I would mix this with my herb so I wouldn't get overly talktive, it seemed to open up the creative side but I had no idea
What to do with the creativity. 9.5/10

((Top right is Ice, and Top left is Blueberry)