**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Buy Low Green - Great Review

lol so dooly got his post locked, i on the other hand was actually enjoying my 420 weekend getting fkn lit LOL which i thought was the whole point of this forum - getting high and putting out good vibes in the world! That being said, imma shout out BLG cuz they're fkn G. I had their 420 ounce special which was 4 ounces for $420, split that with a couple friends so it came out to $105 each ounce. Sawweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

MOM Name
BUY LOW GREEN

Overall rating out of 10:
10.5 (Im' giving them an extra 0.5 for their super composure in handling with dooly)

Easy peezy lemon squeezy - just fill in your information and ready to go. after the whole jj meds incident, i firmly believe MoMs shouldn't ask for ID's anymore.

Ordering & Pricing:
Cheapest weed out there, & free shipping for $130. No need to buy bulk, and can just buy an ounce!

Communication:
They respond to emails generally fast, pretty nice people who are just trying to provide cheaper but great quality flower. Hopefully this would steer other MoMs to adopt the same idea for the community.

Packaging:
Box and Vacuum Sealed. Top Packaging.

Products / Photos:
So i've been smoking these strains all weekend, and here it goes.

Green Crack
This was str8 FIRE. Green cracks are always a potent sativa, but this felt more like a hybrid though. Had a nice mind high as well as body high. Mentally stimulating and really should be enjoyed out there in the sun! Loving this strain, i tried to go get one more ounce.. but its sold out T.T

Moby Dick
This strain was not as great as the green crack, i may be wrong but the fluffier strains usually seems like the lighter potent strains. The high was nowhere near the intensity of the green crack but the taste is really nice and the buds bust out fat. (I had tested this out on sunday with a fresh blaze of the day, the high is more mellow and chilling, its good to go to work and do activities with this strain)

Hempstar
This strain was sickkkkkkkkkkkkk, super frosty and super chilly. I had a couple drinks on the weekend and this strain was PERFECT. Im serious, the green crack was too strong, the moby was too light, this is like the middle bear pouridge, it was just right. Nice Feelings and you get really high too.

Lemon Skunk
Tastes like citrus. Like really lemony. Definitely a sativa strain, i love strains like this for movies. I have this one saved up for going out to watch ready player one tonight :P

Incentive for Customers:
Cheap weed

Incentive for Review:
Because of dooly and his poor review tempted me to make this review. He received popcorn nugs which BLG had tried to make up for, but he wasn't having it and now changed the post to mouldy weed whenhe never mentioned mouldy weed once in the post. lol iono seems like just a sucker and a pain to deal with. But for anyone wondering, BLG has been great MOM and as long as they keep providing cheap prices they will always be a great MOM!
Notes:

You got my support BLG, made my 420 a happy one, so kudos!

Re: Buy Low Green - Great Review

people who only complain about small buds don't know nothing about growing weed.
ive bought weed with big dense frosty nugs and they were garbage. Same could be said for smaller nugs.
The opposite is also true. Ive gotten big and small nugs and they were fire.
All these buds look like quality smoke to me.

DankBud wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:23 pm people who only complain about small buds don't know nothing about growing weed.
ive bought weed with big dense frosty nugs and they were garbage. Same could be said for smaller nugs.
lol i know right, i've had mouldy weed, leeeeeeeeeeeeeeafy weed, and just plain bad weed, but having small nugs is nothing to complain about in my opinion unless your paying over $200 an ounce. (give or take). this weed was none of the above, it was quality smoke and for the price it was, its one of the greatest quality smokes i've had at this price range. I actually don't mind small nugs, but there is something sexy about a big juicy fat nugg :P

DankBud wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:23 pm people who only complain about small buds don't know nothing about growing weed.

Exactly!!

Great review!
I had a great experience with BLG as well. Huge buds in the Blue Hawaiian (one 4.8gr bud) & Pineapple Express (4.1gr bud). Their Pink Kush is potent, sparkling and has a nice kush taste! Girl Scout Cookies is caked and super tasty! They are all caked actually!

Good to see us all enjoying BLG's great herb and great prices!!
Just a cool cat on the look for some good catnip
...I grow catnip too

dangggson wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:30 pm
lol i know right, i've had mouldy weed, leeeeeeeeeeeeeeafy weed, and just plain bad weed, but having small nugs is nothing to complain about in my opinion unless your paying over $200 an ounce. (give or take). this weed was none of the above, it was quality smoke and for the price it was, its one of the greatest quality smokes i've had at this price range. I actually don't mind small nugs, but there is something sexy about a big juicy fat nugg :P
Back in the day a;ll we got was outdoor weed. Outdoor weed has lots of stems and is schwaggy. But it was some of the best smoke ive ever had.
Now 99% of all weed is grown indoor. training your plants for bug bulbs is must easier. over all buds pics look really nice, and the price is also great.

FritzTheCat wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:08 pm

Exactly!!

Great review!
I had a great experience with BLG as well. Huge buds in the Blue Hawaiian (one 4.8gr bud) & Pineapple Express (4.1gr bud). Their Pink Kush is potent, sparkling and has a nice kush taste! Girl Scout Cookies is caked and super tasty! They are all caked actually!

To bad i already made a big order couple weeks ago. I guess i will have to wait a bit longer. Hopefully they get new strain in stock by then, not that they dont have a pretty big selection already.

Selection is the greatest by product of legalization. 8-)

DankBud wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:28 pm
dangggson wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:30 pm
Back in the day a;ll we got was outdoor weed. Outdoor weed has lots of stems and is schwaggy. But it was some of the best smoke ive ever had.
Now 99% of all weed is grown indoor. training your plants for bug bulbs is must easier. over all buds pics look really nice, and the price is also great.
haha i remember those days! schwags in sandwich baggiess.. LOL but i was getttting stonneeed hahaha i much rather enjoy weed nowadays :P

FritzTheCat wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:08 pm

Exactly!!

Great review!

Thanks! i really want to try the pink kush!! i heard so many good things, i hope they restock it soon! I love very caked weeeds :P

I posted in dooly's thread saying I had a great experience with BLG and that the bud I received was top notch, he replied telling me he knew I was biased because I had already chosen a side, which is the exact same thing he did from the very beginning of the thread. Go figure.

Either way BLG is great, I've ordered from them twice now and have no complaints. The Grape Crush I received from them is a little leafy but nothing to lose any sleep over, still smokes good and looks awesome!