**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

BuyWeedPacks - Free Oz Review Pack - March 2021

Last week, I was PM’d asking if I wanted to sample some free weed for reviews for a new MoM that is having a Grand Opening event. My jaw dropped when I saw it was for a whole ounce. The sign up was quick, so I selected my strains, completed my order, and emailed BWP my order number within 15 minutes. I got my confirmation email and tracking number soon after. A few days after that, I had my package of free weed from BC in my hands. Goddam I love the times we live in. My reviews for each strain follow, in the order I tried them:

Super Silver Haze

Strong sour citrus scent: grapefruit-like, even. Tastes citrusy and floral through my dry herb vape.

Uplifting, mildly euphoric buzz that motivates me to get work done. No brain fog.

This ended up being my favorite of the bunch.

Slurricane

Most prominent scent is berries, with subtle red wine undertones. It reminds me of a shishkaberry I've had in the past.

I've never had Slurricane that looked like this. Longer, thinner kinda miniaturized buds (could be some foxtailing I'm not sure). These buds are pretty dense to the touch, not much give to them.

Little bit of scratchiness on the inhale. Mild buzz with a slight mood lift. Better for daytime chill instead of focused work.

GMO Cookies

I've never had this strain before so I was surprised when I opened the bag to be greeted by a sweet, citrusy, floral, pastry filling scent of some sort. Kinda like a pop tart flavor I've never had.

Produces less vapor than I'd like, but the taste is really nice.

Medium hybrid buzz. I like to have two bowls of this back to back.

Comatose OG

Another new strain for me. Mostly a floral and citrus terpene profile.

Dense buds with some sponginess. Decent moisture content.

Thick clouds, lots of vapor production at 200C. Pretty heavy body buzz.

Pink Larry OG

It's got that traditional pink kush terpene profile with a hint of cookie doughiness (?)

Very smooth out of my dry herb vape. Lots of vapor production. Prominent piney taste.

Has that potency tickle that makes you want to cough in that good way. Creeper couchlock vibes.

Greasy Bubba

Nice kushy terps: piney and gassy and herbal.

Stickiest buds of the bunch. 1 to 2 second finger hang before falling. Seemed the freshest of the bunch.

Good buzz, but short-lived. I vape two bowls back to back of this and I’m lifted just right.

Afghani Hindu Kush

Unfortunately, this bud has the most muted aroma of the bunch, but I do pick up a faint kushy/floral scent.

Fortunately, the nice buzz behind the eyes makes up for the lacks of terps.

Couchlock buzz but not overly sedating. Good for movies, music, or conversation.

Black Tuna

Great bud structure and visual appeal. Best looking buds of the bunch imo.

Kushy aroma with what I think is a slight fishy scent underneath. But idk I could be smelling burnt toast doctor.

Sedating buzz, nice pressure behind the eyeballs. Two bowls back to back of this makes me want to sleep.

Big thanks to BuyWeedPacks for the review pack.