**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Animal Crackers / TOPTIERCANNABIS / May 2021

STRAIN : Animal Crackers (AAA GRADE)

GENETICS : Animal Cookies X The White Strains

MOM NAME : TOPTIERCANNABIS

DISPENSARY RATING : 10 / 10

CUSTOMER SERVICE : 10 / 10

- Very friendly staff and fast to reply to e-mails!

SHIPPING / PACKAGING : 10 / 10

- The package arrived fast and was sealed well. It was very professional in terms of appearance.

REVIEW :

APPEARANCE : The nug I received had great colors and it was caked! I busted the nug up to roll and the interior was also pretty caked. It definitely looks like a solid AAA flower.

SMELL : The flower had notes of a cookie smell and it had a sweet aroma! It also contained a faint cheese like smell to me.

SMOKE : I rolled the flower into a personal doob and smoked it. The smoke itself was quite pleasant. It was smooth to the toke and had a faint sweet smoke. The ash was overall white.

EFFECTS : About a quarter in I could already feel a sense of euphoria! I felt relaxed and very chill. It didn't even occur to me by the time I was almost finished my eyes were so low. The flower is definitely a solid AAA pick.

OVERALL : 9 / 10
Attachments
20210517_135009.jpg
20210517_135009.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 597 times
20210517_140140.jpg
20210517_140140.jpg (941.81 KiB) Viewed 598 times