**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Herbalist Shoppe 02/09/18

MOM Name: Herbalist Shopee

Overall rating out of 10: 8/10

Ordering & Pricing: $80 oz's, straight forward online order.

Communication: This is where they won me over. See below

Packaging: My situation was a little unique as my product was hand delivered, see below for details. Received product in smell proof zip lock full of smaller ziplocks.

Products / Photos:

1oz - Sugarbear - https://imgur.com/QjuSi68

1oz - OG Fire - https://imgur.com/9tQbHy5

2g's - Rockstar (sample) - https://imgur.com/84K6arq

1g - Greasy Pink (sample) - https://imgur.com/AM4p2U7

Incentive for Customers: Samples

Incentive for Review: None

Notes: Saw the $80 oz's from a new MOM and thought I would give them a try.

Purchased a zip each of Fire OG and Sugarbear.

Received the above as well as 2g's of Rockstar and 1g of Greasy Pink.

Was hoping to get some decent filler weed for blunts that didn't taste like assballs. Wound up with over 2oz's of respectable dank for $164.00, shipped (got in before coupon code was removed).

The $80 oz's are crazy for the price and the samples are what one would expect from where they are placed on their menu. Check out MOMpics for my thoughts on each product.

Now, the dope is dope; however, what really stood out was the customer service. I used a separate shipping address from my billing address. I place my order on 02/09, received shipping info later that day. On 02/12 I noticed the package had been delivered, then immediately marked as "recipient not at address provided, returning to sender", or something like that. I was at work and emailed them to see if they had any input on why that would happen. I received a reply within 30mins informing me that they had incorrectly shipped my package to my billing address. They apologized profusely and advised me they would be able to drop a new package at my place later that evening (GTA).

My special lady wasn't too comfortable with having it dropped to our door (for some reason). Set up a meeting time and place with the dude (dudette?) over text. They showed up right on time, no bullshit and I was on my way.

I've noticed a trend in this market towards having extremely high standards for CS and product. The smallest mistake can cause a MOM to lose their reputation before they are even given the opportunity to correct it. I may be less high strung or just have a longer memory. It was not that long ago that I had to rely on flakey street dealers, over priced and shity dispensaries staffed with entitled hipsters and a generally less than ideal experience. As a result, I believe my tolerance for error is a little higher than most.

I am happy this small error occurred because it allowed me the opportunity to see what they would do when presented with a mistake. That little bit of extra love during this experience, coupled with the fact they are in or near Toronto is why I will be coming back.

I suggest you give them a shot if you're thinking about it. If they get their bulk pricing figured out, maintain customer service and product quality, they are going to rise up fast.
Last edited by TreeFiddy on Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Herbalist Shoppe 02/09/18

Annointed wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:38 pm
msa wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:31 am Bronze Bud's Bundle Bag - Half Ounce Sample Packs (56g)
Lemon Cheesecake - 28g
Lemon Sour - 3.5g
Holy! Let us know how that goes! :)
no worry full review will be posted once received, I think it a holiday tomorrow in some province so Herbalist will probably ship on Tuesday.

+1 on their customer service! I had a few questions re shipping to a flex delivery address, so I spoke to a rep thru their site’s chat feature. Said rep was both helpful and hilarious.

I placed an order on Friday morning and buggered it up somehow, not sure if it was my fault or the website being glitchy. Regardless, my super chill rep from earlier in the week straightened it out for me ASAP and I’ll pick my order up at the post office tomorrow morning! Here’s hoping the nugs are as dank as their CS...

Annointed wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:12 am
Shnarfthesith wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:58 pm +1 on their customer service! I had a few questions re shipping to a flex delivery address, so I spoke to a rep thru their site’s chat feature. Said rep was both helpful and hilarious.

I placed an order on Friday morning and buggered it up somehow, not sure if it was my fault or the website being glitchy. Regardless, my super chill rep from earlier in the week straightened it out for me ASAP and I’ll pick my order up at the post office tomorrow morning! Here’s hoping the nugs are as dank as their CS...
What did you order and how much did you pay? I hope to see a review from you. :)
I grabbed one of the $80 oz, split between the sugar bear and og fire. It arrived this morning and after a small sampling of each, I proceeded to play zoo tycoon for a couple hours. So, decent for the price 🤣 I’ll figure out a proper review for you after dinner

[/quote]

Thank you!

The Rockstar and Greasy Pink look very nice, I want to smoke some now! Once you've tried them, would you say it's worth it for the price they're selling it at?
[/quote]

It's hard to say. Depending on what they do with their bulk prices...maybe. I really, really like both the rockstar and greasy pink but if I'm going to spend over $160/oz, I'm going to be looking for a deal on some really good stuff. If they are going to charge $280/oz, then most definitely not.