**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

The Wellness Temple Review

Overall rating out of 10: 9/10

Ordering & Pricing: Great pricing for quality flower. Lots of variety. I Like that they offer mixed ounces with some great choices. My order was processed the same day and received express post with signature required.

Communication: Fast communication. Love that TWT has a regular presence on this forum.

Packaging: Packaged in bubble mailer with vac sealed box. Items inside we also individually vac sealed.

Products / Photos: I love the Moby Dick, it was smooth, citrusy and cured exactly how I like it. I also ordered Mind Bender, I would highly recommend this strain if you are in a creative mood. The Fuzzy Peaches were delicious but not enough mg for my tolerance.

Incentive for Customers: 10% off with free fuzzy peach edibles.

Incentive for Review: No

Notes: I will definatley order from TWT again. They have stellar customer service, great prices, lots of variety and their flower is some of the best I've smoked. I gave a 9/10 because I find they dont have much for high mg edibles
Attachments
Mind Bender Ash
Mind Bender Ash
mjbend2.png (3.36 MiB) Viewed 1116 times
Mind Bender
Mind Bender
mjbend.jpg (2.37 MiB) Viewed 1116 times
Moby Dick Ash
Moby Dick Ash
mjmoby2.jpg (950.17 KiB) Viewed 1116 times
Moby Dick<br />Moby Dick
Moby Dick