**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Evergreen Medicinal Popcorn GG4

Evergreen Medicinal

Overall rating out of 10: 9/10

Ordering & Pricing: Add to cart style ordering. My pricing was good as the item was on sale. Evergreen has a direct deposit style e-transfer compared to a question/answer style.

Communication: I had an issue with the tracking. Evergreen dropped off my parcel at 10:46 am at cp(sweet!), then it warped itself back in time to april to another post office, then claimed duplicate tracking and would not track. I waited till day 3 and contacted Evergreen. They inquired with cp about my parcel (thanks!) and it was at my local post office for flex delivery.

Packaging: Buds were in a pillow pack, in a smell proof bag, then put in an envelope

Products / Photos:
Average size
Mason Jar shot!
Glamour Shot!
Free-Loader!

Incentive for Customers: $99/oz for AAA GG4 Popcorn was good enough for me!

Incentive for Review: None

Notes: First time trying GG4. A very nice hybrid high, but i prefer it in the early evening because i find it never wears off fully untill i sleep.

Re: Evergreen Medicinal Popcorn GG4

Ffxitubby wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:58 pm Evergreen Medicinal

Overall rating out of 10: 9/10

Ordering & Pricing: Add to cart style ordering. My pricing was good as the item was on sale. Evergreen has a direct deposit style e-transfer compared to a question/answer style.

Communication: I had an issue with the tracking. Evergreen dropped off my parcel at 10:46 am at cp(sweet!), then it warped itself back in time to april to another post office, then claimed duplicate tracking and would not track. I waited till day 3 and contacted Evergreen. They inquired with cp about my parcel (thanks!) and it was at my local post office for flex delivery.

Packaging: Buds were in a pillow pack, in a smell proof bag, then put in an envelope

Products / Photos:
Average size
Mason Jar shot!
Glamour Shot!
Free-Loader!

Incentive for Customers: $99/oz for AAA GG4 Popcorn was good enough for me!

Incentive for Review: None

Notes: First time trying GG4. A very nice hybrid high, but i prefer it in the early evening because i find it never wears off fully untill i sleep.
Hi Ffxitubby,

Thank you so much for the review, I'm glad you enjoyed the GG4.

Greg