**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Cheapweed.ca July 2018 Review

While updating this post I lost my data multiple times so I have shorten the text and just included some * not so good * cam pics.\

Overall this MOM gets 10/10 for quality and service, easily the best MOM I have used, and easily the best for BULK orders.

MOM Name: Cheap Weed (https://www.cheapweed.ca/)

Overall rating out of 10: 10/10 - Best MOM overall and Well beyond the TOP MOM for bulk orders, quality is AAA+ to AAAA. Zero complaints.

Ordering & Pricing: 10/10 - The mix and match deal is what separates this MOM apart from the rest, I have had many bulk purchases but being able to pay bulk pricing and get an incredible variety is awesome and iss the first reason this MOM is getting my business.

Communication: 10/10 - Order receipt, payment confirmation, and tracking number emails all arrived within twenty minutes of ordering.

Packaging: 10/10 - Double Air Vacuum Sealed, individual strains in heat sealed smell proof compressed bags; with a special thank you letter.

Blue Magoo - 8.5/10

Super Lemonhead OG - 9/10

Kosher Kush - 9.5/10

Green Cheese - 9/10

Black Cherry Soda - 9/10

Purple Ice - 10/10

Jesus OG - 9/10

Fruit Loops - 9/10

Incentive for Customers: 10/10 - Mix and match bulk pricing, three different shipping options for those who can't wait; plus a weekend delivery option!

Incentive for Review: 0/10 - Just helping out those like me who are interested in finding good herbs for a good price.
Last edited by kedwards on Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:04 pm, edited 12 times in total.