**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Marijanedepot: Rosin, Shatter and Crumble - July

MOM Name Marijanedepot

Overall rating out of 10: 7

Ordering & Pricing: Many strains but the inefficient website layout can make it time consuming to check stock and find them. Pricing for most concentrates is high and they only list up to 2g. Helps to use the persistent 15% code found on the MoM list, partially negated by a 5% tax at checkout. My order included their "Dab 6" and free 1g crumble promotion for 7/10.

Communication: Promptly answered emails. Agreed to use glass containers for the rosin and recommended their crumbles when I asked about terps.

Packaging: Two day shipping time. Double bubble mailers and a plastic seal.
Products / Photos:

Strawberry Diesel crumble - Album
NYC Diesel x Strawberry Cough
Shipped in a silicon container with dusty, crumbly bits all over. Terpy smell and taste, predominantly gassy then fruity living up to the strain’s namesake. Dabs as a clear oil that’s easy to clean and smooth on the throat. Potent sativa effects focused in the head, uplifting and energizing for getting things done but enough body relaxation to chill out as well.

Blue God crumble - Album
God Bud x Blueberry
Small and dry crumble chunks that were moved into a glass container. Smells of pine, melts pretty clean with a smooth natural weed taste and subtle sweet berry, average shatter level of terps altogether. Couch lock and heavy body make for a low energy vibe, strong but not overpowering.

Pineapple Express shatter - Album
Trainwreck x Hawaiian
Sticky pull and snap similar to the Johnny Blaze. Winterized but required refrigeration to be freed from its parchment paper. Sharp smell that comes through in a dab with a fruity-tropical flavour and melts relatively clean. Effects bring both sativa and indica head on and don’t let up for some time, a good example of the sativa leaning hybrid strains I prefer.

Johnny Blaze shatter - Album
Neville's Haze x Blueberry
Sticky pull and snap that was transferred to my own parchment paper and started leaking soon after. Terpy with a pungent smell reminiscent of Death Bubba with added citrus taste. Darker melt and a hint of trim flavour towards the end of a dab or at higher temperatures. Strong head effects can be felt right away making it hard to focus, high potency shatter that isn’t far off from their winterized Pineapple Express altogether.

Sour Tangie rosin - Album
Sour Diesel x Tangie
Sour Tangie rosin loaded with terpenes, smelling strongly of fruits that can be tasted throughout a dab. Melts dark with occasional plant material turning up but also a potent sativa feeling that doesn't settle for some time. First time trying rosin that can rival terp sauce in flavour and effects.

Incentive for Customers: Free shipping at $150, $12.50 flat rate, MJD15 to save 15%.

Incentive for Review: Test their concentrate selection and share my findings with the community.

Notes: Three other rosin strains all have unique and strong effects but are low on terps. Without it I find rosin becomes something of a disappointing experience and not very enjoyable to dab or clean up. Likely to be smeared onto rolling papers as a natural oil alternative though I might still add reviews for those.