**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Order Weed Online - Wedding pie / MAC #1 / Super Lemon Smac / GMO / Grape Pie - Nov - Updated

Wedding Pie (AAAA) from Order Weed Online
Wedding Pie 1
Wedding Pie 1
Wedding Pie Final Pic 3 small.jpg (582.77 KiB) Viewed 1350 times
Indica Dominant Hybrid

Cross: Wedding Cake x Grape Pie

Breeder: Prohibition farms

Nose: The nose was very cakey with some grape tones. It was also very sweet with a baking spiciness, a bit of flowery gas, and a hint of mint. The smell was very appealing!

Stickiness/Moisture: The moisture level was good, and it was a tiny bit sticky.

Taste: I got the cake flavour the most and some of the sweet gas. The taste was also very pungent.

Burn: The burn was awesome! The ash was super light, and it was a nice clean smoke.

Potency/Effects: It had a good punch to it, and I could feel it build up right away. It was relaxing overall but with a bit of pep in my head. It hit very well, and it kept on getting heavier throughout the joint. It would be good for chilling out during the day or night. I really enjoyed it.
Wedding Pie 2
Wedding Pie 2
Wedding Pie Final Pic 2 small.jpg (670.58 KiB) Viewed 1350 times
Check out my Webpage! Your MOM hub!
Click Here ~~>>
https://mcdaddy.ca/

GMO (Prohibition farms)(AAA) - Order Weed Online - November - Update #1

GMO (AAA) from Order Weed Online
GMO 1
GMO 1
GMO Final Pic 1 small.jpg (700.03 KiB) Viewed 1338 times
Indica Dominant Hybrid

Grower: Prohibition farms

Nose: The nose was very spicy and musky with a garlic and cookies in behind. I also got some sour fruit smell. It was very pungent.

Stickiness/Moisture: The moisture level was ok, and it was not sticky.

Taste: I got a lot of the garlic spice and an herbal taste as well. It was also a bit earthy and woody and eggy. The taste was also quite pungent and spicy.

Burn: The burn was good! The ash was a bit salt and peppery but it didn’t want to go out on me.

Potency/Effects: It had a little bit of a punch to it and a good overall buzz. It didn’t totally take me out, but I got a really buzzy head and a bit of energy in my body. It put me in a chill vibe. The potency was great and overall it was awesome for a AAA!
GMO 2
GMO 2
GMO Final Pic 2 small.jpg (733.12 KiB) Viewed 1338 times
Click Here ~~>>

MAC #1 (Prohibition farms)(AAAA) - Order Weed Online - November - Update #2

MAC #1 (AAAA) from Order Weed Online
MAC #1 1
MAC #1 1
MAC #1 Final Pic 1 small.jpg (722.83 KiB) Viewed 1308 times
Indica Dominant Hybrid

Cross: Miracle 15 and Alien Cookies F2

Grower: Prohibition farms

Nose: The nose had a sweet and sour baking spiciness to it along with a cookies smell and a bit of citrus. It was very pungent!

Stickiness/Moisture: The moisture level was awesome, and it was quite sticky.

Taste: I got the cake flavour the most and some of the sweet gas. The taste was also very pungent.

Burn: The burn was awesome! The ash was very light and clingy, and it gave lots of clean smoke.

Potency/Effects: It had a strong punch to it and the potency level was very high for me. It was a happy and positive buzz that took over my entire body with an uplifting vibe. The effects were long lasting, and it would be good for anytime of the day or night.
MAC #1 2
MAC #1 2
MAC #1 Final Pic 2 small.jpg (691.84 KiB) Viewed 1308 times
Click Here ~~>>