**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

BC Cann Co - Runtz Cake / Bubbblegum OG / Purple Cherry Candy - Nov - Updated

Runtz Cake from BC Cann Co
Runtz Cake 1
Runtz Cake 1
Runtz Cake Final Pic 1 small.jpg (690.84 KiB) Viewed 1011 times
Cross: Wedding Cake and White Runtz

Nose: The nose was very cakey with some pine and mintyness. It was very pungent.

Stickiness/Moisture: The moisture level was ok, and it was not sticky.

Taste: It had lots of flavour! I got lots of the cake and a spicy mint and a bit of gas. It was more pungent than the nose even.

Burn: The burn was good! The ash was light, it gave lots of smoke and it wanted to stay lit.

Potency/Effects: It had a good hit in the nose and a good potency level for me. It was very relaxing, and it put me in a chill mood which, along with the flavour, would be a good after dinner strain. It had a great buzz and I enjoyed it all around.
Runtz Cake 2
Runtz Cake 2
Runtz Cake Final Pic 2 small.jpg (633.42 KiB) Viewed 1011 times
Check out my Webpage! Your MOM hub!
Click Here ~~>>
https://mcdaddy.ca/

Bubblegum OG - BC Cann Co - Nov - Update #1

Bubblegum OG from BC Cann Co
Bubblegum OG 1
Bubblegum OG 1
Bubblegum OG Final Pic 1 small.jpg (641.33 KiB) Viewed 939 times
Nose: The nose was very kushy with a sweet berry candy smell as well, it also had a tiny bit of earthiness.

Stickiness/Moisture: The moisture level was ok, and it was not sticky.

Taste: The kush came out quite a bit along with some pine and some gas. It was very flavourful and pungent in the taste.

Burn: The burn was good! The ash was a bit salt and peppery, but it didn’t want to go out on me. It gave off lots of smoke too.

Potency/Effects: It was very punchy, and the potency level was great for me. The buzz was a nice all-around effect that I could feel in my brain and my body. It was relaxing and it put me in a chill mood. The effects were pretty heavy. It would be good for evening and nighttime.
Bubblegum OG 2
Bubblegum OG 2
Bubblegum OG Final Pic 2 small.jpg (704.67 KiB) Viewed 939 times
Check out my Webpage! Your MOM hub!
Click Here ~~>>
https://mcdaddy.ca/