**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Flower Review | OMFG & MAC Strains -->Happy Clouds Site

Copped 2 difference OZ's to review for a good discount from the Happy Clouds Site. Hadn't ordered from them before but had a post on reddit looking for MOM's wanting reviews and they reached out so tried it out. Read review below. Also, if you're a MOM and like my reviews, please reach out for a collab. Thanks fam!

OMFG - As you can see, the photos from the site were a good representation of what came in my bag. Really nice forest green with some dark purple colour, the bag was filled with good sized medium buds. They had lots of thricomes and a nice structure (not too hard and chunky). Perfect moisture for how I like my weed. Their description of the nose was bang on for this one and I was impressed with how my first fatty burned. Light grey/white on the ash and a smooth flavourful taste. The onset of the high was euphoric as I enjoyed the flavour and new smoke. After I the roached the doob I could notice my body really relaxing. I was ripped like a hipster jeans and settled in for the evening. It’s definitely heavier on the indica side for hybrids with the giddy high but comfortable body stone. They noted some seeds on the site so I cracked into some of the bigger buds and only found the odd one…. Nothing major unless you’re a seed nazi lol. Will definitely order again, even if to try out the cheaper smalls.
omfg.jpg
omfg.jpg (204.74 KiB) Viewed 1473 times

MAC - This one is definitely a steal at $99. Lots of MAC going around but this stuff is the real deal. Really nice green/purple hues with more orange hairs than the OMFG. A nice coating of sugar makes the nugs shine with some light on them. Smell is complex with some fruity/floral in the beginning finished with an earthy smell that you’d get on an OG. Taste wasn’t as intense as the smell but still really nice. The ash was slightly darker than the OMFG but no harshness and a smooth exhale. For the high, this one ramped up after I was done smoking. Good cerebral buzz that had me feeling good. Very balanced buzz that I could hit in the afternoon but wouldn’t want to start my day with a fatty of this stuff lest I be out for a weed nap before dinner lol.
Mac .jpg
Mac .jpg (180.26 KiB) Viewed 1473 times