**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Island Rockstar Kush from AC Medical

Site: AC Medical
Strain: Island Rockstar Kush
Price: $79 per Oz
Overall: 4.5/5
**Received $10 coupon for this review

Site (Packaging/Customer Service): 5/5
Extremely quick to process and ship. Ordering was easy on their platform.

Flower(Nose/Bag Appeal): 4/5
Really tight medium/large size nugs. Usually cheap strains have lots of small nugs in them, but this was mostly big buds which was surprising. Olive green buds with some slight purple hues and absolutely iced out too. Trim was decent too. It was very resiny when smoked.

Smell: 4/5
Classic gas kush aroma. The terps on this one provides an skunky gas with a lil nuttiness on the finish.

Burn/Smoke: 4.5/5
Clean smoke that was easy on the lungs. little bit of grey in the ash but burned nice and even. Surprisingly tasty punch to the taste buds. decent resin ring forming towards the end.

High/Buzz: 4.5/5
It was a great nighttime high for me. I usually medicate in evenings so the relaxing effects left me chilling out on the couch getting deep into my movie. Great body high. Nice and heavy. I would recommend it if you’re looking for something to chill you out and ease the aches and pains at night.

Value and Overall Thoughts: 4.5/5
If you’re looking for a cheap, but quality strain then this Island Rockstar Kush is a great choice. I'd rate it as a high AAA product so seeing this strain priced at $79/oz is really good! Plus its a really good service the AC Medical shop has going on.