**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Elyvate Review - January 2022

MoM/Retailer Name

Elyvate

Strains

Khalifa Mints
Moderately dense structure on this these little nuggets that have a sticky texture. Lighter pale green appearance throughout with soft orange pistils. Covered in beautiful frosty trichomes with a nice trim.

This strain has a very fragrant funky sweetness with citrusy & pine hints that’s met with what I’d say are some “kushy” notes. Everything translates quite nicely for a flavourful smoke.

Very enjoyable long lasting stone from this strain. With it starting out as an uplifting energetic feeling that gradually turns into more of a full bodied hazy sensation while maintaining an upbeat vibe.

Pink Fire
This strain has a dense bud structure with a mixture of forest greens and dark purple streaks throughout. Beautiful milky trichomes with clusters of orange pistils. Nice sticky texture with only a few sugar leaves still hanging on.

The aromas I was getting from this were a pungent sweet, gassy and floral mix that has some subtle earthy notes. Everything translated quite well into the flavour with a tasty sweetness in addition with some gassy and slight spicy hints.

A nice long lasting high that starts out quite spacey and uplifting. It soon morphs into more of a chill and relaxed feeling. Definitely the kind of stone that can leave you easily distracted. Very enjoyable strain that I’d say is nice on a quiet day.

These samples were provided for honest and unbiased reviews.
@Lovelypeace420