**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

BC CANN CO - Suicide Black / Cactus Breath / Tang Breath / Sour Tangie - January - Updated

Suicide Black from BC Cann Co
Suicide Black 1
Suicide Black 1
Suicide Black Final Pic 1 small.jpg (655.09 KiB) Viewed 1165 times

Grower: The Oasis

Nose: The nose was very similar to the strain Black Diamond. It had that musty earthy smell like mushrooms. It was very pungent and a bit woody as well.

Stickiness/Moisture: The moisture level was great, and it was not sticky at all. This type of strain is usually not sticky though.

Taste: The taste was not as musty, but it still had lots of earthiness. It wasn’t as pungent, and I got more of the woodiness.

Burn: The burn was good. The ash was a bit salt and peppery, but it gave off decent smoke.

Potency/Effects: There wasn’t much of a punch to it which is typical for this strain as well. It was mellow and relaxing with more of a body buzz. I was still able to function in the brain, but it gave a strong overall buzz.
Suicide Black 2
Suicide Black 2
Suicide Black Final Pic 2 small.jpg (612.94 KiB) Viewed 1165 times
Check out my Webpage! Your MOM hub!
Click Here ~~>>
https://mcdaddy.ca/

Cactus Breath - BC Cann Co - January - Update #1

Cactus Breath from BC Cann Co
Cactus Breath 1
Cactus Breath 1
Cactus Breat Final Pic 1 small.jpg (708.58 KiB) Viewed 1087 times

Balanced Hybrid

Cross: Cactus x Mendo Breath

Nose: The nose had a light funky breath smell. It was also had a musty citrus and a dry flour smell as well with a hint of skunk. It was very interesting.

Stickiness/Moisture: The moisture level was great, and it was not sticky at all.

Taste: The taste was quite pungent. It had lots of that funky breath flavour. It had a very punky spiciness to it.

Burn: The burn was good. The ash was a tiny bit salt and peppery, but it gave off lots of smoke.

Potency/Effects: It wasn’t very punchy, the potency was good and it lasted a long time. It was mellow at first, taking some time to build up. It was a relaxing all over buzz that was a bit uplifting in my head and heavy in my body. It would be good for anytime of the day or evening.
Cactus Breath 2
Cactus Breath 2
Cactus Breat Final Pic 2 small.jpg (766.63 KiB) Viewed 1087 times
Click Here ~~>>

Tang Breath - BC Cann Co - January - Update #2

Tang Breath from BC Cann Co
Tang Breath 1
Tang Breath 1
Tang Breath Final Pic 1 small.jpg (624.25 KiB) Viewed 1085 times
Hybrid

Nose: The nose was neat. It had a musky breathy smell and got lots of a leather smell as well which was pretty funky.

Stickiness/Moisture: The moisture level was good, and it was not sticky at all.

Taste: I got a tiny bit of fruitiness along with and earthy piny taste. That leather smell didn’t come out in the taste at all for me.

Burn: The burn was ok. The ash was salt and peppery and a bit flakey, but it gave off lots of smoke.

Potency/Effects: It wasn’t very punchy, and it took a bit of time to build up, similar to the Cactus Breath. It was uplifting and buzzy in my head and a bit mellow. It wasn’t too crazy of a buzz so it would be good for daytime while doing something that takes a bit of thinking.
Tang Breath 2
Tang Breath 2
Tang Breath Final Pic 2 small.jpg (617.6 KiB) Viewed 1085 times
Click Here ~~>>

Sour Tangie - BC Cann Co - January - Update #3

Sour Tangie from BC Cann Co
Sour Tangie 1
Sour Tangie 1
Sour Tangie Final Pic 1 small.jpg (647.13 KiB) Viewed 1059 times

Grower: The Oasis

Nose: The nose was all sour citrus. I couldn’t pick much else out of it. It was strong and pleasant.

Stickiness/Moisture: The moisture level was good, and it was not sticky at all.

Taste: It was mainly earthy, not at all like the nose and I only got a tiny bit of citrus from it.

Burn: The burn was ok. It was a tiny bit harsh, but it was a decent smoke overall.

Potency/Effects: It was a bit uplifting and energetic with a good head buzz. It wasn’t crazy so it would be good if you still had things to do that require brain power. It is more of a daytime smoke.
Sour Tangie 2
Sour Tangie 2
Sour Tangie Final Pic 2 small.jpg (559.53 KiB) Viewed 1059 times
Click Here ~~>>

Black Death Bubba - BC Cann Co - January - Update #4

Black Death Bubba from BC Cann Co
Black Death Bubba 1
Black Death Bubba 1
Black Death Bubba Final Pic 1 small.jpg (649.14 KiB) Viewed 1031 times

Cross: Black Death x Death Bubba

Nose: The nose was very earthy with a bit of pine and gas. There was some funkiness in there as well.

Stickiness/Moisture: The moisture level was good, it did come with an Integra Boost pack and it wasn’t sticky.

Taste: The taste was a stronger that the nose. It was very gassy and piney with some woodiness. There was also a hint of funk and the mustiness of a Black Diamond. It was quite pungent.

Burn: The smoke was good, and the ash was a little bit salt and peppery.

Potency/Effects: It was very punchy, and it had a good potency level for me. The effects were heavy and relaxing. It made me want to chill out. The visuals and nose were ok but it really came out in the taste and the effects. It was a bit of a sleeper.
Black Death Bubba 2
Black Death Bubba 2
Black Death Bubba Final Pic 2 small.jpg (652.57 KiB) Viewed 1031 times
Click Here ~~>>