**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Greenland Botanicals Review - January 2022

MoM/Retailer Name

Greenland Botanicals

Strains

Gary Payton x Greasy Runtz
Gorgeous dark purple appearance throughout mixed with some hidden greens & tons of milky trichomes covering these nugs. Clusters of pale orange pistils. Structure on these nuggets were quite dense/compact with a slightly crisp outer texture and tight trim leaving only a couple sugar leaves.

The aroma coming from these buds were quite nice. With a dank funkiness that’s met with subtle fruity/doughy notes. A sweet dankness was coming through very well into the flavour leaving for a great tasty smoke.

Nice stone that started quite uplifting and heady at first, but gradually eases its way down through the body leaving me with a relaxed vibe that wasn’t sedating. I found this was a great treat after a busy day, that can also be enjoyed throughout it.

Greasy Runtz
Visually it’s quite a gorgeous strain. Thick coating of beautiful sparkly trichomes with a mixture of vibrant greens and dark purple hints throughout. The trim on this strain is great, with only a couple tiny sugar leafs that I could notice still hanging on. Also wanna note the cure on this strain was nice.

The aromas were lovely. With a sweet, creamy, and fruity-candy like smell mixed with a light “gassy” funk. Taste upon smoking matched up great with the aromas, leading to a nice really nice flavour while carrying a sweetness upon exhale.

Soon after this strain had me feeling a hazy and heady vibe that leads into a very nice relaxing stone that I’d say is long lasting. I find this strain is quite nice after a busy day to wind down, but can also be enjoyed anytime.

Tropical Diesel
Beautiful green shades on this bud that are accompanied throughout by dark purple tones & soft orange pistils with a nice coating of amber trichomes. Dense & compact bud structure on these nuggets that have an unfortunately overly crisp/dry texture with a fairly tight trim leaving little sugar leaf.

As the name suggests, it has a nice sweet tropical like fruitiness coming from this strain with an added subtle funk. The aromas sadly didn’t translate into the smoke very well with more of a herbal flavour powering into the taste.

Enjoyable high on this strain this seems to start with an uplifting spacey feeling that gradually makes its way through the body for a mellow calming body high without much sedation. I would say this is a great strain that could be enjoyed anytime of the day.

Biscotti
This example of biscotti has a nice structure with a slight sticky texture. Beautiful mixture of greens and dark purple colours throughout with frosty trichomes that are accompanied by clusters of vibrant orange pistils and a nicely trimmed appearance.

A nice sweet, funky/fruitiness mixed with doughy notes. I find it also has a very soft floral essence. The smell of this translates over to the flavour quite well with the subtle creamy vibe it had coming through stronger into the aftertaste for me.

Quite soon after smoking this one I was feeling an uplifting happiness that eventually balances into the body for a nice hazy vibe. A great strain that can be enjoyable as a calming smoke.

Black Tuna
This example of black tuna has a very dense and sticky texture. The colours were a beautiful mix of darker earthy greens with subtle streaks of purple and coppery pistils that have nice thick clusters of sparkly trichomes. The cure on this was great with a pretty tight trim.

The aroma from these buds were quite pungent. Strong diesel notes that are mixed with a subtle spice and rich earthy hints. Upon smoking I notice the aromas translating very well into the flavour with an added subtle woody/spicy aftertaste. Very nice smoke on this strain.

The high was just as great as the smoke on this strain. With a long lasting stone that started a little hazy and heady at first, but eased its way down through my body leaving me in a relaxed state while my mind was drifting. I found this was a great treat after a busy day, that could also be enjoyed throughout a slow one.

These samples were provided for honest and unbiased reviews.
@Lovelypeace420