**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

The Wellness Temple Review

The Wellness Temple

Overall rating out of 10:10

Ordering & Pricing: Smooth ordering with E-Transfers, and very fair oz and bulk prices. I am in Ontario, and the orders usually take 2-4 business days to get to me.

Communication: 10/10, I've had the same representative help me multiple times identify which strains would be best for my issues that they currently have in stock, we even ended up just talking for a bit. Such nice people in their customer support department.

Packaging: Vacuum sealed twice, once outside and seperate components are vacuum sealed inside the box itself as well, larger orders in larger boxes.

Products / Photos:

Incentive for Customers: Free samples of new product all the time. Odd things you never knew you needed, like boveda humidity packs! Referral program and 1 free spin on wheel for your first order.

Incentive for Review: Just the straight out amazing experience I've had with this website. It's the 5th MoM I've ordered from now, and will probably be the last, as I will keep ordering from them. Never had a MoM site with such fluid communication, and genuine care about their customer base. It's rare when someone will take time out of their day just to help you, and each order from these guys sure makes it feel like someone from that company has gone a little bit above and extra to make each order awesome.

Notes: Can't stress enough how amazing my experience with this site has been, it alone encouraged me to make a review in hopes others will get to see.

Re: The Wellness Temple Review

tnan wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:38 pm The Wellness Temple

Overall rating out of 10:10

Ordering & Pricing: Smooth ordering with E-Transfers, and very fair oz and bulk prices. I am in Ontario, and the orders usually take 2-4 business days to get to me.

Communication: 10/10, I've had the same representative help me multiple times identify which strains would be best for my issues that they currently have in stock, we even ended up just talking for a bit. Such nice people in their customer support department.

Packaging: Vacuum sealed twice, once outside and seperate components are vacuum sealed inside the box itself as well, larger orders in larger boxes.

Products / Photos:

Incentive for Customers: Free samples of new product all the time. Odd things you never knew you needed, like boveda humidity packs! Referral program and 1 free spin on wheel for your first order.

Incentive for Review: Just the straight out amazing experience I've had with this website. It's the 5th MoM I've ordered from now, and will probably be the last, as I will keep ordering from them. Never had a MoM site with such fluid communication, and genuine care about their customer base. It's rare when someone will take time out of their day just to help you, and each order from these guys sure makes it feel like someone from that company has gone a little bit above and extra to make each order awesome.

Notes: Can't stress enough how amazing my experience with this site has been, it alone encouraged me to make a review in hopes others will get to see.
Thank you for the kind and honest review. I will make sure our team sees this. It has been awesome being able to serve you and the great community we have.

Cheers,

Debra =)

Re: The Wellness Temple Review

Butch8081 wrote: I got some GDP,holy grail and a bit of blue amnesia from them. All stuff is good but a bit overpriced if you ask me. I find I get the same quality from other moms for a bit less. Other then that they are good for sure. I'd give them an 8/10 myself.
Yeah the prices can seem a bit pricey at first, but when you get an oz deal for 99(ak 47) or 84(purple kush) you really can't complain too much, especially with the quality this site provides. Honestly, it's the genuine care and expertise in their bud picking and/or growing that really gets me. Heck, last time I got the small nug special of the AK 47 my girlfriend was most impressed with that bag of any (and we usually grab 3 oz's at a time, that one cost 99 and others were 140-180). 150 for AAA really is about the standard nowadays I'm finding. At least it's not a site just using the scaling to get your money, the people rating for their website feel really accurate to me. Used to be paying 130-40, but it seems times have changed. :P
thewellnesstemple wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:37 pm

Thank you for the kind and honest review. I will make sure our team sees this. It has been awesome being able to serve you and the great community we have.

Cheers,

Debra =)
Heck if it was possible I'd be spreading the word to everyone I know! Too bad not all of them burn. :P

The sativa selction and hybrid sativa's are absolutely amazing, the quality of sativa's from other MoM's really pales in comparison to the Moby Dick and Gorilla Pepper I've gotten.

It's really been nothing but a pleasure, and the quality is as listed ( and beyond especially in the case of the holy grail and AK 47 ).

I've had a lot of strains from a few different MoM's, and definitely notice the care and quality in the buds you guys pick out, thanks so much for everything! :)