**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Bc Cann Co Review - January 2022

MoM/Retailer Name

Bc Cann Co

Strains

Tang Breath
This strain has a gorgeous mixture of vibrant colours. beautiful little trichomes covering the whole of this nugget. The structure on this bud was quite dense and compact with a tight trim leaving only a couple tiny sugar leaves intact.

Aromas coming from this one was very nice. As the name implies this one actually does carry quite a tangy profile. I’d say a sweet citrusy fruitiness that’s met with dank notes and soft floral hints. Upon smoking I instantly notice the aroma were translating very well into the flavour with a subtle citrus aftertaste.

The high was nice as the smoke. With a clear headed upbeat vibe that does get a bit hazy, easing its way down through the whole body without any sedation. I find this is a great treat after that can be enjoyable anytime of the day.

Sour Tangie
The appearance on this sour tangle had beautiful green shades and orange pistils. This nugget was fairly compact with a pillow like structure. Nice trim leaving only a couple sugar leaves still present with a lovely coating of milky trichomes.

In regards to the aromas I was getting a fruity, sweet, and slight sour scent with subtle herbal hints. The aromas translated mildly into the taste with a light herbal flavour coming through the most.

The high on this example seemed to be a great sativa feeling for me with a nice clear headed cerebral high that soon leads into an awesome happy going stone that stays uplifting throughout. I found this was awesome for anytime of the day.

Black Death Bubba
This is a beautiful example of a strain I’ve never tried until now. Nice colours to these nuggets that have light greens with some deep purple hues throughout. Covered completely in milky trichomes with orange/red pistils peaking through. Very dense and sticky texture that has a great cure.

This strain has a nice pungent mix of sweet and “gassy” fuel like aromas that also contains some floral and subtle pine notes. The aromas of this strain translated nicely into the taste for an enjoyable full flavoured smoke.

Fairly potent long lasting high on this one, that’s quite spacey and uplifting and soon morphs into more of a mellow and relaxed feeling. Definitely the kind of stone that can leave one lounging around. Very enjoyable strain that i would say is more suitable for when nothing’s planned.

Mandalorian
A beautiful dark purple appearance to these nuggets with light orange coloured hairs and milky trichomes. Tight trim leaving little sugar leaf behind. compact structure with a slightly dryer texture to these nugs.

Not sure if it could possibly be from the drying/curing process of this strain as the aromas are quite odd and faint. I’d say it has some light herbal & berry notes with a subtle spice. This one has more a herbal and musky flavour powering through into the taste.

For me the high started with a uplifting heady feeling leaving me in a happily hazy state, that soon after transformed into a subtle body high. I find this a nice strain for anytime of the day.

Miracle Alien Cookies
Always enjoy trying this strain. This batch of has a very dense and sticky texture. The colours were a beautiful mix of pale greens with dark purples mixed throughout, that have orange pistils and a thick coating of gorgeous trichomes. The cure on this was great with a pretty tight trim, leaving only a couple sugar leaves present.

I found the aromas of this example have a wonderful sweet, citrusy, fruity and creamy profile with a slight dankness in the mix that I’ve always quite liked about this strain. The fragrance it has really came through in the taste for a flavourful smoke.

The high started out for me with more of a heady uplifting effect that soon eases into a haziness, eventually sinking throughout the body for a nice chill stoney vibe. I found for me this was an awesome strain for any day.

Tuna Kush
This is a strain I always love having the pleasure of trying. Dense & sticky bud structure that has a beautiful vibrant light green appearance, orange/reddish pistils surrounded by a coating a milky trichomes. Very tight trim on this nug.

This strain has a pungent earthy and diesel like aroma that also contains soft sweet hints. The aromas of this one really come through into the flavours well
with a rich earthy and diesel taste making for an enjoyable smoke.

The high from this started out with an uplifting sense of happiness that soon turned into a nice relaxing stone that sinks throughout the body. really nice strain for a peaceful and relaxing evening.

Suicide Black
First time having the pleasure of trying this strain. These nugs have a lovely mixture of green & dark purples throughout, dark orange pistils and beautiful coating of milky trichomes. Moderately dense bud structure with a great cure.

Finding this strain has a pungent aroma that I’m honestly having quite a hard time figuring out. I felt it does have a funky berry like fruitiness mixed in with a faint sweetness & earthy vibe. The taste on this one is more of an earthy flavour.

The high on this strain seems to start with an uplifting spacey feeling that gradually makes its way through the body for a mellow calming body high without any sedation. I would say this is definitely a great strain that could be enjoyed anytime of the day.

Shatter Bar
The packaging of this 250mg shatter bar was quite nice. When eating a piece of the chocolate, it starts out having a slight waxy texture with the typical rich sweet milk chocolate flavour one would expect, mixed with a “weedy” taste coming through from the concentrate. Unfortunately I cannot comment on the effects, as edibles never seem to create any feeling for me no matter how high the dose is.

No Care Squares
Enjoyed snacking on this these little triangle gummy blobs. Each package comes with five pieces that are that are each 3:1 thc/cbd. This gummy snack had a fruity taste. Personally edibles unfortunately never seem to have any effects on me so I can’t comment on the high, but these were an awesome little snack.

These samples were provided for honest and unbiased reviews.
@Lovelypeace420