**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Gizmo Crafts Review - February 2022

MoM/Retailer Name

Gizmo Crafts

Strains

Kush Mintz
This strain has beautiful greens with milky little trichomes covering the whole of these little nugs. The pistils have a soft orange appearance to them. The structure on these buds were dense and compact with a decent trim leaving only a few tiny sugar leaves.

The aroma coming from these buds were nice with a sweet doughy profile, that also carries a mix of some subtle nutty and earthy hints. Upon smoking I noticed the aromas were translating well into the flavour with a smooth taste.

Great stone that started a little hazy and heady at first, but eased its way down through my body leaving me with a chill vibe that wasn’t sedating. I found this was a great treat for anyday.

Exotic Gas
Never heard of this strain before. These nuggets have a fairly dense and sticky texture. Beautiful mixture of green shades & purples tones on these buds, with vibrant orange pistils and a nice coating of milky trichomes.

This strain has a nice pungent mix of sweet and “gassy” fuel like aromas that also contains some earthy and subtle hints of spice. The aroma of this strain translated nicely, with a gassy flavour powering through into the taste.

For me the high started with an uplifting heady feeling in the eyes, that not long after transforms into a nice mellow body stone.

Uk Skunk Cheese
This strain has a lovely purple appearance with green shades mixed in throughout this bud. Dark orange pistils covering these nugs with a coating of milky trichomes. Very dense and compact bud structure with a decent trim.

This strain has some sweetness mixed with musky, herbal and subtle fruity aromas. The aromas translated nicely into the flavour with it having more of a herbal aftertaste.

This one gravitates into an uplifting heady feeling that gradually makes its way down through the body without any sedation. I would say this is a great strain that could be enjoyed anytime of the day.

Platinum Kush Breath
Mix of green shades on these little nuggets with some purple hues peaking throughout & clusters of soft orange pistils. Fairly dense with a slightly sticky texture to these buds and quite a loose trim.

Soft profile on this strain. Starting with a sweet and musky mix that’s followed by some earthy notes. The taste on this had more of a earthiness with some funky hints lingering.

The stone from this strain started off with a cerebral uplifting effect that quickly transitioned into a body high which is not sedating. I’d say this one could be easily smoked throughout the day.

These samples were provided for honest and unbiased reviews.
@Lovelypeace420