**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Emerald Castle Med Review - February 2022

MoM/Retailer Name

Emerald Castle Med

Strains

Pink Death
A dense and sticky texture that unfortunately seems to have been slightly mangled by an auto trimmer. The colours were a mix of forest greens with dark purple streaks throughout that are accompanied by orange pistils and a nice coating of sparkly trichomes.

I found this one has a strong “gassy” fuel like aroma that’s mixed with floral, earthy and woody hints. The aromas translated quite nicely into the taste with this strain leaving a great flavour that I find has it’s own slight unique vibe.

The high on this batch of pink death started out with a nice spacey feeling that soon begins to transition into a calm and relaxing effect I found great for vibing.

Clemintine
I’ve always enjoyed this strain. The appearance is a nice mixture of lighter and darker greens. Dark orange pistils with a coating of sparkly trichomes. Very dense and compact bud structure to these nuggets that was unfortunately overly dry.

This strain has a pungent sweet and citrusy aroma that carries some very subtle herbal and spice hints. The aromas transition into the taste with the citrus notes coming through nicely.

I find this one has nice sativa effects. The high started out very quickly with an uplifting and euphoric head high, that soon also left me in a energized and focused state. This example was nice for anytime.

Mk Ultra
This one has a dense bud structure with a slightly sticky texture. The colours were a mix of light greens with orange pistils and a coating of milky trichomes covering. The trim was quite tight leaving only a couple sugar leaves present.

The aroma I was getting from this example were pungent sweet doughy smell with slight earthy, woody and gassy hints. I found the aromas translated okay into the flavour with the sweet and gassy aromas it had coming through in the aftertaste.

The high from this came on fairly fast with a happy spacey feeling that not long after eased through my body into a chill body high.

These samples were provided for honest and unbiased reviews.
@Lovelypeace420