**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

BCMediChronic sample pack - Feb/22

b]MOM Name:[/b]
BcMediChronic
Overall rating out of 10:
Was years ago but I think just email/ password
Ordering & Pricing:
Great menu, could use more competitive pricing
Communication:
Quick and helpful
Packaging:
Double bagged in a box
Products / Photos:

https://imgur.com/a/cvvGsTn

BLACKBERRY

Bud looks good, smells earthy and somewhat sweet.. smells like GGC but a bit sweeter. Fairly dry, but kind of expected for a 1.5g sample.
Tastes earthy, little bit of sweetness in the smoke. About halfway through the joint the flavour was less pronounced.
Smoke was fairly smooth, harsh toward the end of the joint.
Felt pretty upbeat and hungry immediately afterward, turned relaxing about half hour after smoking. Was good for a movie but I found myself smoking again before the end of the movie, so the high didn’t last that long. It’s not bad smoke if you’re looking for an appetite boost, but wouldn’t recommend for a heavy indica.

MAC1

Nice looking buds, surprisingly good humidity for being in the mail for a week. Smells creamy, sweet and almost lemon.
Taste is creamy, tangy and sweet. Holds flavour to the end of a joint, smooth smoke.
Found myself losing track of time playing video games, was zoned for a few hours. Felt very relaxed with a mood boost, good to chill you out. Great anytime smoke.

GODS GREEN CRACK

Decent looking bud, smells like every GGC, black diamond, kushberry and blackberry - earthy and kind of sweet.
Tastes earthy, nothing special on the taste. Fairly harsh smoke.
Felt somewhat energetic and motivated to do some housework but didn’t last too long .. no burnout because I didn’t get that baked lol. You’d have to really like this strain for me to recommend it, it’s pretty on par with all budget GGC I’ve had.

LOLLIPOP

Bud looks good, surprisingly sticky for being in the mail for a week- was stuck to the bag. Smells of lemon and pine for sure, with a bit of creaminess that kind of reminded me of the mac1.
Taste is very lemon/citrus and holds well to the end of the joint. Smooth white smoke, no coughing or harshness.
Eyes felt heavy near the end of the joint, with a definite mood boost. Would say it’s good for pain relief, sore neck felt relaxed after smoking. Smoked it midday and didn’t get too tired, no burnout either really. Feels more hybrid than indica as labelled, felt more energized than I expected. Pretty solid all around smoke.

LINDSAY OG

Sticky bud, looks shaggy because I broke it in half to get a look inside. Smells of gas, earth, pine.
Tastes great, classic gassy kush taste. Somewhat harsh, not the smoothest smoke but not the worst.
Felt it fairly quick with heavy eyes, relaxed body and mood boost, with noticeable appetite increase too. Classic indica stone, made for a fun couple of hours gaming.

Incentive for Customers:
Points for reviews
Incentive for Review:
All free samples
Notes:
Overall pretty good, though for some of the prices I would not be happy. Have found stuff just as good for 75-90 bucks elsewhere. Great team, nice website, just needs better pricing.