**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Grass Chief Review - March 2022

MoM/Retailer Name

Grass Chief

Strains

Purple Haze
Has a beautiful dark purple appearance throughout mixed with some hidden greens and light orange pistils. Structure on these buds were dense with an overly dry texture and nice trim leaving only a few sugar leaves.

This one produced a soft berry aroma with an earthiness in the mix. The fragrance translates with a light fruity flavour which also has a herbal vibe coming through into the aftertaste. Clean burn with a light ash that has some great specks throughout.

Starts out as quite an uplifting heady stone. It gradually starts sinking through the body for a nice somewhat spacey full body effect. I’d say this one is nice for anytime of the day.

Bubba Kush
These nugs have a pretty dense, compact and slightly sticky bud structure, forest green appearance with clusters of orange pistils and coating of milky trichomes covering these buds. Fairly tight trim, leaving only a few sugar leaves.

This example has a gassy aroma mixed with some earthy and subtle peppery notes. The flavours of this strain translated with more of an earthy taste, that still maintained a very subtle gassy & spice flavour.

For me the high started with a uplifting heady feeling leaving me in a happily hazy state, that soon turned into a nice chill stone. I find this is a good strain for a peaceful and relaxing evening.

Donkey Butter
Nice coating of beautiful trichomes with a mixture of forest greens and dark purple hints throughout. Machine trimmed, with only a couple tiny sugar leafs still hanging on. Dense structure with an overly dry texture.

Smell from this one has a sweet, creamy aroma mixed in with a light “gassy” funk. The taste had more of a muted flavour with some of the gassy notes slightly coming through.

Soon after this strain had me feeling a hazy and heady vibe that leads into a relaxing stone. I find this strain is quite nice after a busy day to wind down, but can also be enjoyed anytime.

Pineapple Express
Compact structure that had a dry texture with a nice coating of frosty trichomes. Light green appearance with clusters of dark orange pistils. Loose trim leaving a few sugar leaves behind.

Muted aromas from this strain with herbal and subtle citrusy notes that came out slightly more once ground up. Aromas translated into the flavour with an added soft spice leading into the aftertaste.

This example had a mildly uplifting high that transitioned with relaxing properties that unfortunately seemed to fade not long after smoked leaving for a groggy burnt out feeling.

These strains were provided for honest and unbiased reviews.
@Lovelypeace420