**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Bc Cann Co Review - March 2022

MoM/Retailer Name

Bc Cann Co

Strains

Cake Face
This strain has nice mixture of green and purple shades throughout. Clusters of orange pistils with a beautiful coating of milky trichomes. Very dense and compact structure to this bud with a tight trim.

Has a sweet and creamy profile mixed in with some nutty and subtle fruity/funky notes. The aromas translated nicely into the taste with the sweet creamy profile coming through. Clean burn with a light ash that has some peppery specks.

The high started out for me with more of a heady uplifting effect that soon eases into a haziness, eventually sinking throughout the body for a nice chill stoney vibe. I found for me this was an awesome strain for chilling.

Suicide Black
These nugs have a pretty dense, compact and slightly sticky bud structure, purple appearance with clusters of dark orange pistils and coating of milky trichomes covering these buds. Fairly tight trim, leaving only a few sugar leaves.

This example has a musky earthiness with some berry notes in the mix. The fragrance translates with a light berry flavour which also has a earthy vibe coming through into the aftertaste. Unfortunately has a bit of trouble staying lit. Spotty salt & pepper ash.

High started a little hazy and cerebral at first, but eased its way down through my body leaving me with a chill body high that was lightly sedating. I found this can be enjoyed throughout the day.

Cake Crasher
This strain has a dense bud structure with a mixture of soft greens and dark purple hues throughout. Beautiful milky trichomes with clusters of orange pistils. Fresh texture to these little nuggets with only a couple sugar leaves still hanging on.

The aromas from this were a strong sweet and doughy aroma, with a dankness in the mix. Aromas translated into the flavour with a more of a sweet and herbal mix coming through.

The high started out for me with more of an uplifting heady feeling behind the eyes that gradually eases into the body for a nice mellow full body stone. I’d say this one is a nice strain for anytime of the day.

Strawberry Cough Shatter
Light golden colour with a slightly cloudy appearance and hard brittle texture. The flavour has a sweetness with subtle earthy/pine notes that come through into the aftertaste. The stone from this seemed to have more of a mellow vibe with it starting out heady and gradually proceeding into the body without any sedation.

Katsu Breath
This one has a compact structure with a springy texture that come slight fox-tailing. Nice green appearance with soft orange pistils and milky trichomes.

A mix of light earthy, sweet and citrusy aromas with some spicy notes. Aromas translated into the taste with more of a subtle earthiness coming through. Alright burn with a spotty darker ash.

The high started out for me with more of a heady feeling behind the eyes that gradually eases into the body for a nice mellow full body stone. I’d say this one is a nice strain for anytime of the day.

Mk Ultra
This example has a very dense and sticky texture. The colours were a mix of earthy greens with subtle streaks of purple. Beautiful coating of milky trichomes with clusters of reddish pistils. The cure on this was great with a pretty tight trim.

The aroma from these buds were quite pungent. Strong gassy notes that’s mixed with earthy, pine and light notes of spice. Upon smoking I notice the aromas translating very well into the flavour with an added subtle woody/spicy aftertaste. Clean burn with a salt and pepper ash.

Fairly potent long lasting high on this one, that’s quite spacey and uplifting. It soon morphs into more of a mellow and relaxed feeling. Definitely the kind of stone that can leave one lounging around. Enjoyable strain that I would say is more suitable for when nothing’s planned.

Orangeade
This strain has nice forest green shades with some subtle purple hues. Bright orange pistils covering this nugget with a coating of milky trichomes. Dense and compact bud structure with an alright trim.

This one has a herbal aroma mixed with some citrusy notes. The aromas translated into the flavour with it having slightly more of a herbal aftertaste. Clean burn with a light ash that has some peppery specks.

This one gravitates into an uplifting heady feeling that gradually makes its way down through the body without any sedation. I would say this is a great strain that could be enjoyed anytime of the day.

Sour Tangie
Nice green appearance with clusters of orange pistils. Beautiful milky trichomes throughout these nuggets. Dense and compact structure that has a fresh slightly sticky texture. Nice trim leaving only a couple sugar leaves remaining.

This example had a nice mixture of sour and citrusy aromas with some light spice and herbal notes. The aromas translated into the taste with a citrusy flavour coming through the most. Clean burn with a light ash.

With an enjoyable stone that has a nice uplifting and cerebral vibe that does settle into the body lightly for a nice happy going high. I find this was a great treat that can be enjoyed throughout the day.

These strains were provided for honest and unbiased reviews.
@Lovelypeace420