**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Emerald Castle Med Review - April 2022

MoM/Retailer Name

Emerald Castle Med

Strains

Mandalorian
These buds have a dense structure that was unfortunately a bit dry and crisp with a seed found within. The colour on these nugs were a nice dark purple with some light greens mixed in. Clusters of orange pistils and a coating a frosty trichomes covering these buds.

Aromas were muted with some subtle nutty, earthy and berry notes coming through more once ground. The fragrance of this strain translated into the taste alright with an earthy aftertaste.

The high on this was an uplifting cerebral feeling that soon turned into more of a hazy effect that eventually made its way through my body for a nice and mellow stone. I feel this strain is for any time of day.

Trainwreck
Very dense & compact bud structure with a nice green appearance, clusters of oranges pistils surrounded by a coating of milky trichomes. Very tight trim on this nug with one seed found throughout the bud.

This strain had a pungent sweet, musky and earthy aroma with some subtle hints of spice. The aromas of this one came through into the flavour with a more of an earthy taste. Nice burn with a salt and pepper ash.

The high on this seems to start with an uplifting spacey feeling that gradually makes its way through the body for a mellow calming body high without any sedation. I would say this strain could be enjoyed anytime of the day.

Fruit Cube Edibles
Each package comes with thirty little square cubes that are are each ten milligrams. This gummy had a very grainy, sugary texture with a fruity taste. Unfortunately these little gummy snacks didn’t personally bear any effect for me so I cannot comment on the stone.

Note: Emerald Castle Med has informed me due to the recent influx of domain closures they’ve switched domains. Also they will unfortunately be closing down the store by June 2022

These strains were provided for honest and unbiased reviews.
@Lovelypeace420