**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Pacific Grass/ Sun peaks MKU cultivation/ Golden Berry review

Pacific Grass/ Sun peaks MKU cultivation/ Golden Berry
10/10
full pic.JPG
full pic.JPG (38.93 KiB) Viewed 798 times
To sign up visit www.pacific grass.co

Quick and easy ordering nice to be able to add and remove items from the cart easily. Pricing is better then I have in my province as this is shipped from another province. Pacific grass also has a scratch card bonus and cash back on purchase bonuses that makes ordering on a tight budget easier. Shipping is free after spending $150.00 before discounts and only $25.00 if your bill is under the $150.00. Their shipping is usually within less than 1 week and usually within 3-4 days

Communication with pacific Grass is always within 1-2 days.
The first few orders I received were packaged in a fancy black box all products are package for safe arrival. I now opt for their environmental friendly packaging.

this order we bought 2 different flower products that I would like to review

A) sun peaks cultivation mku -sativa/indica 1:1 (50% each)
pacific.jpg
pacific.jpg (22.48 KiB) Viewed 798 times
Products / Photos:
Nice size buds easy to pick enough to roll without getting to much or too little. The bag was a regular plain shiny bag without any broken bud. The product had the right amount of cure and humidity that it did not burn to fast or too slow just gave a nice even burn without a harsh smell that made my nephew who thinks all flower smells like skunk not complain and the smell did not linger too long on my clothing. This flower was very smooth and did not lead to a coughing fit as some other flowers can.

Taste was a nice strong flavor with nor real after taste it was very clean citrusy tasting with a tingly middle followed once a gain by the clean ending. I found that it gave a nice high that caused us to relax.

we purchased 7g on sale for around $35.00. it is in the high end of pacific grasse's flowers but well worth the money.

for me this flower was a 9/10 as it is something I can afford on sale or as a treat not a regular everyday product
pacific golden berry.jpg
pacific golden berry.jpg (47.23 KiB) Viewed 798 times
B) the second flower I am reviewing is the Goldenberry sativa 60% and Indica 40% AAA-

The buds were smaller then the MKU but still easy to pull out just enough to roll to a nice size. Cure and humidity was a little drier then I am used to but still perfect enough so that it did not burn to quickly unless you are a long drag person. The smell was stronger and stayed around for a little bit, but after about 10 minutes it went away and we actually enjoyed the smell to this flower.

I would say this one was overall pretty smooth and mellow. Its seems I like flowers with a fruity taste and this one did once again had a fruity flavor.

This flower is a good wake and bake. Great to use before you head out to start the day.

For the price you can not go wrong this is on the lower end of the price range and I picked it up under 20.00 on sale for 7g it has value for the money even at full price
I give this flower a rating of 9/10 as no one is perfect but it checks 99.9% of the boxes for me.

I highly recommend pacific grass for those who are chronic users or a newbie like I was when I started. If you on a budget there is a few incentive programs to help you along in your journey. These included a referral program, scratch card, incentive for reviews and the many sales they have.

This is and incentive review but being paid or not I highly recommend PACIFIC GRASS its worth the visit and the flowers are just perfect we have had just one semi ok bag of flower the rest have been great

INCENTIVE REVIEW