**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[Wedding Cake Shatter & Hawaiin Snow Shatter] - [LowPriceBud] - [May]

Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake is a gorgeous strain. I feel it brings out that hidden creative me out of the depths of routine and life experiences. Absolutely in live with this one and i cannot imagine a better way to finish the day and smoke few pipes. Close to the best high ive had honestly. VERY euphoric, not too tired, but still relaxed. really helps my social anxiety

Hawaiin Snow

This is a very powerful sativa. The high was very uplifting and energetic, and of very good quality. A two gram blunt kept me and a friend high for a little over four hours, and I loved every minute of it. Ideal for use during the daytime, Hawaiian Snow is most often recommended to those with stress, anxiety, and depression. The bodily effects, however, are also useful for easing chronic aches such as joint pain. The strain may also reduce inflammation.