**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Quadskrrr Review - May 2022

MoM/Retailer Name

Quadskrrr

Strains

white Truffle
First time having the pleasure of trying this gorgeous strain. These nugs have lovely deep purples throughout with light green hues, orange pistils and nice coating of milky trichomes. Light structure with a slightly sticky texture.

Finding this strain has a pungent creamy sweet essence with some earthy and light gassy notes in the mix. Everything translates into the flavour quite softly for a light, smooth smoke.

this strain starts with an uplifting spacey feeling that gradually makes its way through the body for a mellow calming body high without any sedation. I would say this is definitely one that could be enjoyed anytime of the day.

Midnight Runts
Moderately dense bud structure with a mixture of dark purple and green tones peaking throughout. Beautiful milky trichomes with clusters of orange pistils. Sticky texture to these nuggets with a nice trim.

The aromas from this strain were a pungent combination of creamy, sweet candy like notes mixed with a dank gassy vibe. Aromas translated into the flavour nicely with an added subtle spice in the aftertaste. Great burn with a light ash.

A fairly potent long lasting high that starts out quite spacey. It eventually transitions into more of a chill and relaxed feeling. Enjoyable strain that I’d say is more suitable on a quiet day.

Zookeeper Fruit
This one has a compact bud structure with a slightly sticky texture. The colours were a nice mix of green shades with some subtle purple hints on parts of the buds, coppery orange pistils with a coating of frosty trichomes. Nice trim with only a few tiny sugars leaves present.

Pungent profile to this strain that carries a slight sweetness, mixed with its own unique earthy funk and subtle notes of spice. The aromas translated into the flavour with a funk that’s met with a soft sweetness in the aftertaste.

The high started out for me with more of a heady uplifting effect, that not long after eases into a haziness eventually sinking throughout the body for a nice stoney vibe. I found this was an awesome strain for anytime of the day.

Sticky Papaya
light green appearance mixed with some soft purple tones. Covered in milky trichomes with clusters of orange pistils. These nuggets have a dense structure and sticky texture.

Starting with a light sweet and fruity essence that seems to also carry some very subtle herbal and spice notes. The taste on this had a fruity, doughy and soft herbal flavour.

The stone from this strain started off with cerebral uplifting effects that quickly transitioned into a mellow body high that’s not sedating. A nice strain that can be enjoyable throughout the day.

Krazy Runts
Mixture of forest green shades with purple hints throughout. Beautiful coating of milky trichomes with orange pistils. Nice sticky texture with a compact structure and great trim leaving only a couple sugar leaves intact.

With a strong gassy, creamy, and fruity-candy like smell mixed with a light funk. Upon smoking everything matched up great with the aromas while a gassy vibe came through a bit stronger in the aftertaste. Even burn with a clean ash.

Soon after this strain had me feeling a hazy and heady feeling that leads into a very nice relaxing stone that I’d say is long lasting. Find this strain is quite nice after a busy day to wind down.

These samples were provided for honest and unbiased reviews.
@Lovelypeace420