**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Quadskrrr - Hamony LSO / Pink Runtz - June - Updated

Harmony LSO from Quadskrrr
Harmony 1
Harmony 1
Harmony Final Pic 1 small.jpg (612.72 KiB) Viewed 900 times
AAAA+

Indica Dominant

Cross: Santa Marta Colombian Gold x OG Kush x Lemon Thai x Rockstar

Grower: Cleanermeds

Nose: The nose was an earthy citrus with a sweet and spiciness in behind. It wasn’t crazy pungent, but it was very appealing.

Stickiness/Moisture: The moisture level was awesome, and it was very sticky.

Taste: The taste was more pungent than the nose and it had a clean taste to it. I got more of the earthiness with some of the citrus and a bit of gas as well.

Burn: The burn was great. The ash was light, and it gave off lots of smoke. It had a very nice burn to it.

Potency/Effects: It was very punchy in behind my nose and the effects built up fast into a high potency level for me. It was very buzzy overall with a bit of an uplifting feeling in my head and a weighed down feeling in my body. It was heavy but with some pep to it. My visuals were crisp and bright, and my feet were fuzzy, lol. I could still think with it, but I was crazy stoned. It was very enjoyable.
Harmony 2
Harmony 2
Harmony Final Pic 2 small.jpg (586 KiB) Viewed 900 times
Check out my Webpage! Your MOM hub!
Click Here ~~>>
https://mcdaddy.ca/

Pink Runtz - Quadskrr - June - Update #1

Pink Runtz from Quadskrrr
Pink Runtz 1
Pink Runtz 1
Pink Runtz Final Pic 1 small.jpg (620.84 KiB) Viewed 894 times
AAAA+

Balanced Hybrid

Cross: Created either as a phenotype of Runtz or as a cross of Rainbow Sherbet X Pink Panties.

Grower: Quadzaza

Nose: The nose was a sweet and sour musky fruit smell. It was very pungent and appealing.

Stickiness/Moisture: The moisture level was awesome, and it was a bit sticky.

Taste: The taste was also had a sweet and sourness to it but with a bit of funkiness. I could taste the Runtz flavour but it was a bit more mellow and earthier.

Burn: The burn was great. The ash was light, and the smoke was heavy and think. It was a very enjoyable smoke.

Potency/Effects: I got a good hit in my nose from it, and it built up fast into a high potency level for me. The heavy relaxing buzz put me in a chill mood, and it took me out in the brain a bit. The effects were heavy and long lasting. It was very nice overall, and it would be good for any time of the day or night.
Pink Runtz 2
Pink Runtz 2
Pink Runtz Final Pic 2 small.png (1.15 MiB) Viewed 894 times
Check out my Webpage! Your MOM hub!
Click Here ~~>>
https://mcdaddy.ca/